What does your spouse carry?

Rabbi

My wife does not carry.  She isn't anti gun, but has no interest in shooting pistols or getting a carry license.

She used to shoot trap....in fact she was the first female on the OSU trap team (way back in the day) and shot VERY well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My ex wife doesn't have the situational awareness nor the training necessary to carry a firearm in public.  I took her to several pistol training classes, but her and mechanical objects do not get along.  When we divorced, I kept all the guns.  Really she had a rifle and a shotgun (that I really paid for) and the pistol I bought specifically for her I kept as well.  She didn't ask for them, so now according to WA law I can't legally hand them to her without going through an FFL. (I think I can legally hand them to my 8 year old then he can give them to his mother, but she doesn't have anywhere to store them safely anyway)

• Like 1

My wife isn't really an active gun person.  She carries a Titanium Beretta Tomcat, She has an assortment of .38 Special and .380's.  but she prefers the Tomcat because she thinks it's "good looking" and nice size.  All the women in my extended family carry a wide variety of handguns and calibers. 

• 2 months later...