I'm sorry.

Hannie Caulder

15 hours ago, janice6 said:

"Not that there's anything wrong with that".

The democrat part is a little sketchy...... :anim_lol:

11 hours ago, tous said:

It's spaghettification, the phenomena of matter being stretched vertically and compress horizontally in the presence of strong, non-homogenous gravitational field.

NB non-homogenous indicates that there is no center of gravity, a point in the field where there is no torque about that point as we find in more mundane fields and forces.

Until someone is able to measure it, spaghtiffication is just a hypothesis, though we can replicate the effect a tiny bit in  a lab with light gases and also observe the effect in interstellar space.

The cat is neither dead nor alive until you open the box.

Shouldn't you be working on a black-hole-powered spacecraft?

• Haha 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, aksnowman said:

Eric i ask you ban vart/pnw guy hes a trouble making chicken ****. you seen it as well as we all did he talks **** about kat and when she shows up to defend herself he turns tail and runs like a little bitch. can his ass please. its bull**** artists's like him that ruin **** for everyone. **** you vart pnwguy or whatever the **** you want to go by. if this gets me banned so be it but but i aint buying his **** anymore or people like him.  i know this post is gonna cause **** for you eric and i apologize ahead of time but this vart guy is a punk.

Guys, I have had enough of this. If you don’t get along with someone, ignore them. I’m not going to have this sniping and name calling here. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Eric locked this topic