I'm sorry.

Hannie Caulder

I never meant to annoy anybody on this site or the other site.  I have been nothing but open and honest.  As I've said before, I don't care if some here think I'm a guy.  If I had to do it all over again I would have just registered as a guy and skipped all the drama.  I joined only to find some internet friends to replace the ones I lost when I had to close my FB account.

Eric, best of luck with your website.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Hannie Caulder said:

I never meant to annoy anybody on this site or the other site.  I have been nothing but open and honest.  As I've said before, I don't care if some here think I'm a guy. If I had to do it all over again I would have just registered as a guy and skipped all the drama.  I joined only to find some internet friends to replace the ones I lost when I had to close my FB account.

As many times as you’ve said that; you joined up here over a year after Glocktalk, so you could have easily “registered as a guy” then. ?

Edited by Rizzo
  • Like 1

Woman, man, whatever - you've never been anything but nice to me.  You are generally one of the nicer people here regardless of plumbing.  Though a selfie in the UGA swimsuit might settle things on the gender front.....:anim_lol:

(Kidding)

What I can't figure out is why anyone would spend their time worrying about it. This is The Bore Site, not Tinder for **** sake.  Don't y'all got better things to do?

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

Never apologize. It’s a sign of weakness. 

Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 11

18 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

DaFuq?!

Has one of these neanderthals said something mean to you, punkin? Say the word and six or eight of us will be happy to whup up on him!

A few of them are in this thread.  And have what can only be described as an unhealthy interest in Hannie.

11 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

Was that a flounce? It seems like it was a flounce.

Look, H.C..........know your audience. If you're gonna post man-hating stuff, here might not be the correct place.

How you lost all your friends on F.B. is a tale you must tell.

IIRC she had to ditch FB because of a stalker or psycho ex-BF or something.

As for the man-hating stuff - GKL posted stuff 10x worse on GT and people loved her.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BamaBud said:

FIFY

Seemed like more than a few.  And truthfully we knew no more about her than we do about Hannie.  

We really don't know **** about each other.  We could all be a group of transexual democrats for all we know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

A few of them are in this thread.  And have what can only be described as an unhealthy interest in Hannie.

IIRC she had to ditch FB because of a stalker or psycho ex-BF or something.

As for the man-hating stuff - GKL posted stuff 10x worse on GT and people loved her.  

Never was a GKL fan, but Hannie i viewed her threads the same as Von Hayes just to see what she posted.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Seemed like more than a few.  And truthfully we knew no more about her than we do about Hannie.  

We really don't know **** about each other.  We could all be a group of transexual democrats for all we know.

GKL posted a whole heckuva lot more pictures than Hannie ever did. 

Either GKL was the real deal or there's some poor woman on the internet who is totally bewildered at why her photos kept ending up on a gun board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Either GKL was the real deal or there's some poor woman on the internet who is totally bewildered at why her photos kept ending up on a gun board.

And it could be either one honestly.

GamerGirl was the same way.  IIRC she never posted a picture of herself, yet nobody questioned her AFAIK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Ramjet38 said:

What brought all this on?

Eric was discussing how to manage his site and said that even though Hannie annoyed the **** out of him, he hasn't banned her.

I think that really got to her...

4 minutes ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

G&KL used to live in my area and we've had lunch.  Then she moved to the East Coast and went full Libtard/Manhater.

• Like 2

• Eric locked this topic