And this is why you don't buy cheap tools made in China

crockett

54 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Well, that tears it. I don’t have to tolerate this type of offensive trash troll-posting in this otherwise outstanding forum! ? I’M GONNA MENTION ERIC BY NAME AND DEMAND HE DO SOMETH-

...oh, wait... ?

PS: where is you better half GKL?

1 minute ago, BigGiantShaft said:

Sorry, I don’t take homework assignments from people who are stupid enough to pay $400 for an oscillating floor cutter. 

You don't even have the cash for a $4 nail clipper. Your wife will be back from work soon, better get off.

Just now, Jammersix said:

If you think everyone is a troll, they're not the problem. Buddy.

I'm not your buddy. It's a handful of less than 10 people, and all of them are running this forum slowly in the ground. And basically all of them did the same bullshit show on GT.

6 or 7 out of maybe 150 active members on a daily basis, that's around 5% and not "most". Math ain't your thing either, eh?

Why don't you go ahead and post yet another anti Trump bullshit thread? That's the only thing you are good for.

1 minute ago, fiveoboy01 said:

Oh wow, a Mustang crash joke and backpedal.  

I don’t know whether to laugh at you or cry about what how pathetic your own troll attempts are.  

It's on the level of a Mustang pusher. Why don't you try to tell me how to race a bike again, all crossed up and ****? :anim_lol:

Just now, Moshe said:

Barstool time buddy.  You are loosing it.  Friday evening is coming on, time for the goyim to drink and shake their booties in South Beach.

Loosing it? WTF is that? Oh! You meant losing it! 3rd grade stuff. You’ll be there in a few years.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Loosing it? WTF is that? Oh! You meant losing it! 3rd grade stuff. You’ll be there in a few years.

I was attempting to be diplomatic about this.  But, for those of you who decided to turn this into the Charlie Foxtrot that this thread is, in continued code need to calm down and Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform,  I could care less what tool, or other vibrating instruments you guys are using.  I would have to count this as the dumbest thread on a board in a long, long, long time.