Hot headed Pot Heads...

TBO

Shouting match erupts at MN Capitol over legalizing pot

A group fighting the legalization of recreational marijuana in Minnesota took their arguments to the State Capitol on Wednesday and were met by hecklers who support the drug.

Smart Approaches to Marijuana, Minnesota, an anti-legalization group, invited community members and law enforcement officials to speak to the risks of marijuana at a Capitol press conference. At least a dozen pro-pot activists interrupted the speakers with their own views on the issue...

https://www.twincities.com/2019/01/16/video-mn-legislature-legal-marijuana-post-capitol-shouting-match-argument/

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

Edited by TBO

People smoking weed are generally mellow, unless it's laced. Just the opposite of canned courage. You wont see pot heads going to the parking lot to fight over, well, anything or nothing.

The negative affects of alcohol are well documented. Weed has been around for a long time and they try so hard to find anything seriously wrong with it!

Legalize weed!

Ban alcohol!

IMHO.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

People smoking weed are generally mellow, unless it's laced. Just the opposite of canned courage. You wont see pot heads going to the parking lot to fight over, well, anything or nothing.

The negative affects of alcohol are well documented. Weed has been around for a long time and they try so hard to find anything seriously wrong with it!

Legalize weed!

Ban alcohol!

IMHO.

253620211_tenor(1).gif.e5bebcc20d308ba2ad52fa0011eec753.gif

• Like 1

Legalize weed!
Ban alcohol!
IMHO.
Yeah that's not true , try dealing with them day in day out it also releases inhibitions, I see potheads just as violent as drunks remember alcohol is a depressant, so we should have no violent drunks... yeah right.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Paul53 said:

Legalize weed!

Ban alcohol!

IMHO.

You do realize that quite a few of the gang bangers and thug idiots who are known for being exceptionally violent, and unruly, are pretty consistently found in position, or under the influence of mj right?

Shouldn't be the case if it makes them so mellow......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AK_Stick said:

You do realize that quite a few of the gang bangers and thug idiots who are known for being exceptionally violent, and unruly, are pretty consistently found in position, or under the influence of mj right?

Shouldn't be the case if it makes them so mellow......

Logical fallacy.

3 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Legalize weed!

Ban alcohol!

IMHO.

Time to quit!

See the source image

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Legalize weed!

Ban alcohol!

IMHO.

An accident caused from smoking weed will kill just as quickly as an accident caused by alcohol.   

Edited by Citra47
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, AK_Stick said:

Not really, but don't let that stand in your way.

An odd aspect of the ignore function of this site shows the content of people you've chosen to ignore in other's quotes.  So, jambalaya's content showed up (to me) in your quote.  I wonder if he/she knows what a logical fallacy is, and can defend which one he/she maintains you have committed?  ?

In any event, I am sipping a nice port whilst reading content on this site.  For whatever reason, I am not feeling the urge to give my wife a left hook, kick my children in the ass, zap my dog with a cattle prod, nor light my cats on fire.

25 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

It's quite the emotional issue with no middle ground, isn't it?

I'd like to see a statistic on how many anti pot folks have never tried it. 

In the late 1970s, while in college, I tried pot.  Today I'm anti-pot.

In the 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and to this day, I never tried crack/meth/heroin/cocaine/whatever.  Today I'm anti-crack/meth/heroin/cocaine/whatever.   

Crazy, right?!?!

Edited by PATCHMAN
  • Like 2

I’ve worked with Foster kids for 12 years, 

five (5) termination of parental rights hearings.

every one, meth, heroin, theft, possession, methadone, opioids, etc

every one smoked pot like a freight train. That wasn’t the ceiling, it was the foundation.

none had cancer, migraines, leukemia, cataracts, hangnails or really really bad headaches.

people tell me that there is nothing wrong with it.........there is nothing right with it.

if being an illegal alien makes you a criminal by definition.....then a pot user is a criminal by definition (it’s still federally illegal)

• Like 3

I’ve worked with Foster kids for 12 years, 
five (5) termination of parental rights hearings.
every one, meth, heroin, theft, possession, methadone, opioids, etc
every one smoked pot like a freight train. That wasn’t the ceiling, it was the foundation.
none had cancer, migraines, leukemia, cataracts, hangnails or really really bad headaches.

people tell me that there is nothing wrong with it.........there is nothing right with it.
if being an illegal alien makes you a criminal by definition.....then a pot user is a criminal by definition (it’s still federally illegal)

My state has had "medical marijuana" for 4+ years.

Funny how the vast majority of the card holders I've come across:

-don't work (yes, the working person is subsidizing their medicine)

-are disabled

Quite a few of these "disabled" people proved perfectly capable of:

-fleeing on foot
-resisting detainment/arrest with great physical force
-working cash only jobs

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jame said:

There is increasing evidence that long term pot use leads to psychosis and deep seated paranoia leading to violence.

Short term mellow, maybe, but the long game doesn’t bode well.

schizophrenia,uncontrolled anger and manic behavior is being considered a side effect of long term use now too.

i think the study on lack of bathing is in the works,or should be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, minervadoe said:

It's quite the emotional issue with no middle ground, isn't it?

I'd like to see a statistic on how many anti pot folks have never tried it. 

OR  ... how many anti's (or Aunties) that did try it and smoked too much (or had a bad experience because what they smoked was two year old brick weed that was smuggled into the country in the wheel well of 63 Chevy).  The quality of pot today is greatly improved.  Plus, you know if you are consuming a Sativa or an Indica which was very difficult to determine with illegally acquired marijuana. 

A popular trend today is called micro-dosing.  Or, in layman's terms, "not smoking too much".  

OR  ... how many anti's (or Aunties) that did try it and smoked too much (or had a bad experience because what they smoked was two year old brick weed that was smuggled into the country in the wheel well of 63 Chevy).  The quality of pot today is greatly improved.  Plus, you know if you are consuming a Sativa or an Indica which was very difficult to determine with illegally acquired marijuana. 
A popular trend today is called micro-dosing.  Or, in layman's terms, "not smoking too much".  
By "quality" you mean much higher THC levels.

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk