Valmet

Any other 19X heads on here?

Any other 19X heads on here? I, like many, was quick to dismiss it as goofy and impractical when they were released a year ago and then I got one in my hands. Now I own 2 of them and am a huge fan. 

I got to shoot one and I loved the way it balanced and felt in my hands, but I absolutely hate the Coyote Turd Yellow color and that is a deal breaker for me. I would prefer the G45 if it didn't have forward slide serrations.

I've never liked the G17 and have always preferred the G19 but I really like the proportions of the G19x and the G45. It's amazing toi me that shortening the slide by only a half an inch makes such a difference

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Borg warner said:

I got to shoot one and I loved the way it balanced and felt in my hands, but I absolutely hate the Coyote Turd Yellow color and that is a deal breaker for me. I would prefer the G45 if it didn't have forward slide serrations.

I've never liked the G17 and have always preferred the G19 but I really like the proportions of the G19x and the G45. It's amazing toi me that shortening the slide by only a half an inch makes such a difference

I want that G45; don't care for forward slide serrations either, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

21 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I’m not big on the color either, but I detest the forward serrations so it was kinda the lesser of two evils for me. 

• Like 1

I had one.  I sold it.  I liked my tricked out 19 better.

• Like 1

I have one and it's a great pistol. The frame color doesn't bother me at all however, the slide color is off in that it doesn't match the frame color very well IMO. I also have a G45 and it's a SWEET pistol. It's also a fantastic shooter.