Food Stamp Money Will Run Out By The End Of January If The Government Shutdown Lasts That Long

pipedreams

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, Al Czervik said:

".....most of the terrorists come down from Canada...."

I count two instances in what you provided.  2.  Two.

One is too many.

Edited by Moshe

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:44 PM, Moeman said:

Yeah, let the people who state we are the richest nation not let nutrition get to poor kids. Shameful. If you don’t want to help others in need and have a dime, double shameful. 

Your fellow bleeding heart Dems would rather bankrupt the nation caring for non-citizen's kids even if it means that their own people would have to do without.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, t4terrific said:

How much has Trump donated to pay for the wall he promised? He has more than enough money to pay for it, but he wants us to pay for it instead.

That’s how government works.

Never heard that before.  You do realize he working for free, donating his salary to the National Parks and National Cemeteries.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

Dem Dems are evil people...

No, they're not evil. Those Democrats at the top believe that they lie to us for our own good. And those Democrats who believe the lies are gullible enough to believe that good intentions are what matters most. They are generally people who are governed by feelings rather than reason and that's why their hearts bleed for "The Children" and "The Poor".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Your fellow bleeding heart Dems would rather bankrupt the nation caring for non-citizen's kids even if it means that their own people would have to do without.

And just how do you decide I’m dem... fools gold?

47 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Vegas odds?  20:1?

?

Nope ... no political  party represents me. I think for my self. Just cause I think our nation has enough money to provide education and food for kids doesn’t mean I’m not a fiscal conservative, gun owner and never been a freeloading person. Hate Trump, never for Hillary... capiche? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, t4terrific said:

How much has Trump donated to pay for the wall he promised? He has more than enough money to pay for it, but he wants us to pay for it instead.

That’s how government works.

That is the dumbest post I have ever read.

congrats

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

Indeed.  And, how many have come through all other avenues?

Which is why we need a DMZ at our Borders.  And frankly, putting the Coast Guard under DHS hasn't done a lot for our waterways.  We need better security along the sea where hard core smugglers use with great alacrity.

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

Which is why we need a DMZ at our Borders.  And frankly, putting the Coast Guard under DHS hasn't done a lot for our waterways.  We need better security along the sea where hard core smugglers use with great alacrity.

Land mines on both sides, eh?

1 minute ago, Moeman said:

Land mines on both sides, eh?

Yup.  A wall is no magical barrier.  A river is no barrier.  It takes more than old tech.  It takes a real DMZ to protect a border.  Anything else is just political hooey.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Moeman said:

Nope ... no political  party represents me. I think for my self. Just cause I think our nation has enough money to provide education and food for kids doesn’t mean I’m not a fiscal conservative, gun owner and never been a freeloading person. Hate Trump, never for Hillary... capiche? 

When your hate for Trump makes you always respond negatively to the name, which is what you seem to do all the time, you are not thinking for yourself on that subject.  Your hate is doing all the talking, not your thinking.  Trump and what he is doing is both good and bad.  Point out the bad, acknowledge the good, is part of thinking for yourself.  Otherwise, you sound like a leftist troll, which is why you have the reputation here. . . Capiche?  

Hawk 

• Like 3

• Eric locked this topic