Glock Drawing - Updated 10-11-17

Eric

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Someday said:

That was weird... anyways, I took adblocker off. I really appreciate what you're trying to accomplish here.

Some of the nicest people I have ever met were in the course of building and running GT and that process has already started again with TBS. For all the crazy crap going on in the nation today, there are still the same good, down-to-Earth people here that there have always been. The left and the media might want to make you believe it doesn't exist, but a good part of this country is still comprised of good, caring, moral people.

I believe this site will succeed, but it is only the first step. I'm actually working on a network of new community sites. Some will be ofcused on firearms-related topics. Quite a few others will cover nostalgia-related topics, which is a favorite subject of mine. One of the ones I most look forward to is the next one I intend to open. It will be a Cold War nostalgia site, called Cold War Stories, http://ColdWarStories.com/ . It might seem weird on the face of it, for people to be nostalgic about the Cold War, but I think that a great many people who were rasied and lived in that era will really enjoy this new site. Each of these new sites will support and provide exposure for each other. I'll post more info about this site soon.

Anyway, The Bore Site is the most important site in the network I am building and it is one that I have looked forward to launching, with the most anticipation. I am excited and really nervous to have it live now, but I really do believe it will thrive. Eric

• Like 5

:cool:

2 hours ago, Eric said:

I should warn you that a holster company has commissioned me to do a series of tastefully nude pictures of myself, wearing only their holster, that will appear in a large number of banner ads throughout the site.

:noooo:

Don't make me sorry that I've disabled adblocker here. :slap:

8 hours ago, Eric said:

Some of the nicest people I have ever met were in the course of building and running GT and that process has already started again with TBS. For all the crazy crap going on in the nation today, there are still the same good, down-to-Earth people here that there have always been. The left and the media might want to make you believe it doesn't exist, but a good part of this country is still comprised of good, caring, moral people.

I believe this site will succeed, but it is only the first step. I'm actually working on a network of new community sites. Some will be ofcused on firearms-related topics. Quite a few others will cover nostalgia-related topics, which is a favorite subject of mine. One of the ones I most look forward to is the next one I intend to open. It will be a Cold War nostalgia site, called Cold War Stories, http://ColdWarStories.com/ . It might seem weird on the face of it, for people to be nostalgic about the Cold War, but I think that a great many people who were rasied and lived in that era will really enjoy this new site. Each of these new sites will support and provide exposure for each other. I'll post more info about this site soon.

Anyway, The Bore Site is the most important site in the network I am building and it is one that I have looked forward to launching, with the most anticipation. I am excited and really nervous to have it live now, but I really do believe it will thrive. Eric

On the topic of cold war has anyone else here traveled under flag orders?

http://www.berlin1969.com/flag-orders/4422070

8 hours ago, Eric said:

I should warn you that a holster company has commissioned me to do a series of tastefully nude pictures of myself, wearing only their holster, that will appear in a large number of banner ads throughout the site.

Eric....I thought you trying to GROW the site, not destroy it.

I have no problem with ads. I even click on some to see what they are about. They may have something I cant live without. 

I remember the old days of fundraisers to buy new servers. I seem to remember selling Glock Talk marked special runs of maybe knives or other products that could be purchased.  I am getting older, so maybe not.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, arkdweller22 said:

This thread is bipolar. First it delivers, then it doesn't, then it does again.

I'll just put this swaying bear here. Not sure where this takes it... :dancingteddy:

Wouldn't that be tripolar? Try polar? Don't mind if I do.

insanity.png.85a82f0c1c1e835af372e2471cdba3c8.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Eric said:

Just great, we'll never get rid of G30SF now!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Rabbi said:

You folks should post.....because everyone who does not win, gets a picture of Eric in a skin tight red dress. 

18 hours ago, Eric said:

You told me you destroyed those pictures!

:shoe::shoe:

18 hours ago, Rabbi said:

I lied. 

"I thought you destroyed those pictures" in the internet age may be on the verge or perhaps a already replaced  "the Mercedes is paid for" or "the check is in the mail" on the list of the three biggest lies.  That other one is still pretty safe.

I like the site more and more every day. It's cool to see something grow from it's birth into a teetering toddler. I hope to see it grow into the premiere gun and fun hangout on the interwebz.

Eric, thanks for all that you do. I hope that this remains something that you enjoy doing, and I hope you're able to make a sizable profit.

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

I like the site more and more every day. It's cool to see something grow from it's birth into a teetering toddler. I hope to see it grow into the premiere gun and fun hangout on the interwebz.

Eric, thanks for all that you do. I hope that this remains something that you enjoy doing, and I hope you're able to make a sizable profit.

Creating something like this is a pretty special experience. To start with a blank slate and to see a living, breathing community grow out of your efforts is an amazing experience. It's the same feeling I have gotten when doing a custom paintjob, or rebuilding an engine or writing a new program. The process of creation is a fulfilling and it is addictive.

It is a lot of work to make this happen, but it feels damned good to get back in the game. I hope that everyone enjoys the results. Everything I have done would be meaningless without the site's members. Thanks again to everyone who has hopped aboard for the ride.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eric said:

Creating something like this is a pretty special experience. To start with a blank slate and to see a living, breathing community grow out of your efforts is an amazing experience. It's the same feeling I have gotten when doing a custom paintjob, or rebuilding an engine or writing a new program. The process of creation is a fulfilling and it is addictive.

It is a lot of work to make this happen, but it feels damned good to get back in the game. I hope that everyone enjoys the results. Everything I have done would be meaningless without the site's members. Thanks again to everyone who has hopped aboard for the ride.

I can definitely understand the satisfaction that comes from taking on this type of endeavor. I like what you've done so far and I look forward to seeing how this place continues to develop. I know that I am spending more and more time at this site so that is a testament to your work. Thanks for your time and effort on this site. :cheers:

• Like 2

On September 7, 2017 at 0:17 AM, Eric said:

OMG, how could a SAC Cold Warrior not be interested in that. Count me in. I've got a few.

wp

• Eric unpinned this topic