Snubby's. Just Because....

Wishoot

10 minutes ago, Alan said:

That S&W 642 Airweight completely disappears in the IWB holster when I wear it in the appendix carry location using just a simple t-shirt as cover. (HolsterCo kydex holster).

Awesome! Thanks

• Like 2

On 9/22/2017 at 6:43 PM, minervadoe said:

I never thought I'd own a functional plastic revolver.  

LCR.jpg

What kind of grips U have on the LCR???  I don't like what Ruger puts on the gun and have put on Delta grips, but I do like the look of your grips.

• Like 4

wow, so many great looking revolvers!

I typically like glocks, but on a whim i grabbed this .38 special by rock island.. I have had it two weeks, few hundred rounds down , and i love it! has two sets of grips, i like the rubber ones, they fill my hand better...  seems reliable so far..not any issues like others have had with their rock island .38's... knock on wood i think i got a keeper..the finish is a little rough, but i like it, after all its not a mantel/show piece..lol

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, G26S239 said:

Cool. What work was done on that SP101? 

Gemini had not been going long when I sent this one in. Action job and springs, ported the barrel with three ports, hammer.

Marc Morganti does great work https://www.geminicustoms.com/?doing_wp_cron=1546824324.4762320518493652343750

the 44 was worked by Sand Burr Ranch http://sandburrgunranch.com/

Denny does great work, and loves N frame 44mags

• Like 2

On 9/12/2017 at 6:34 AM, Spats McGee said:

I've only ever owned one snubnose:  a Ruger LCR in .357.  It's not a lot of fun (nor am I very accurate) with .357s, so I load it with .38s.  It's actually a lot of fun to shoot with those.

Grab a box of Winchester White Box 110gr JSP or JHP .357 magnum. Feels real close to .38 special +P. I carry it in my EDC Ruger LCR .357 magnum. Even if you miss, muzzle flash will vaporize most bad guys.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...