Watch dramatic video as killer whales approach lone swimmer

pipedreams

Crazy awesome! I know from swimming with dolphin pods is the parent let’s the young one next to you they are ok with you. If they view one as a threat bye bye... never swam with killer whales but been very close on a boat, few feet away. They are like lions in the ocean. Not worried at all

3 hours ago, Moeman said:

Crazy awesome! I know from swimming with dolphin pods is the parent let’s the young one next to you they are ok with you. If they view one as a threat bye bye... never swam with killer whales but been very close on a boat, few feet away. They are like lions in the ocean. Not worried at all

I know from watching King of the Hill that if you swim with the dolphin at the La Grunta hotel, that thing will rape you.

• Like 2

Man, that's really cool! Also, really not for me. I was swimming near the pier at Daytona, and a porpoise popped its head out of the water and eyeballed me and the missus.

Fat Redneck Jesus walkin' on the water. I noped out of there, ain't been back to swim in the ocean since. Those things are fkin YUGE. I can't even imagine Shamu swimming right behind me like that.

• Haha 1