We should stop drinking coffee first thing in the morning, study suggests

TBO

I wait till I get all my pills together.  This takes a few minutes but I doubt it takes an hour, then I down them with a cup of Coffee.  I live for/on Coffee.  According to the European Report on Coffee's impact on your longevity and health, I should live forever.

I don't really intend to live forever, just long enough to piss off all those people that I don't like!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, gamboolman said:

I wake up before or at 0330hrs each FN GD morning working 10 months per year, 7 days per GD week

I want, need and GD FNA enjoy my caffeine and nicotine.   No FN apologies hombre 

1CbXojam.png  vqvrkUim.png

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Morning coffee -- starting at home and continuing at work -- is not negotiable. On Saturday morning, around 8 am CST, I have a long distance telephonic cup of joe with  a friend of 46 years. When I'm on the road, staying in a hotel, I rise early to hunt for a decent cup of coffee.

Time spent drinking coffee and reading a newspaper is a good start to a day.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TBO said:

Who wants to wait an hour to poop? :tbo:

Who wants to rush out of the house to work.  Kick back, have a few more cups of coffee.  Sooner or later you will get to the bathroom to poo. By the time you leave you will notice that little twitch in your eye lid: That's when you know you have enough coffee in you to function. :dog:

• Like 3