Best Movie I’ve Seen All Year

Eric

yeah i liked it . was not expecting much

another funny killing comedy  surprised me was Mayhem ,  had Glenn as star from TWD ,  people trapped in building for a quarantine  because of a virus   and it takes 8 hours to get rid of virus   but anything you do  in those 8 hours  you dont get in trouble for  and people and co workers were killing  people they did not like ,  he was fired  and right when exiting the building they were locked in  so  he killing his way to get to boss on top floor .  not for everyone but i laughed  thru it 

4 hours ago, theglock said:

Like most of Netflix, strong start...quick fade.

4 hours ago, Duluth said:

I agree. The last chapter was a little weak.

I liked the Buster Scruggs portion, it had a lot of potential. The others I thought came across as depressing or just pointless to me

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

I guess some folks get the Coen Brothers’ style of movies and some don’t. Different strokes. I am a big fan of their movies and I loved this one. 

I liked two of them, Scruggs and Longabough, not much on the others.

Edited by Dric902

7 minutes ago, Eric said:

I guess some folks get the Coen Brothers’ style of movies and some don’t. Different strokes. I am a big fan of their movies and I loved this one. 

Does it ever get better?  I tried to get the family to hang on, but lost both kids in the first 5 minutes, and lost the wife soon after.  I didn't make it much longer.  I had high hopes from the trailer, but it just went over like a turd in a punchbowl for us.

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Historian said:

That movie was spleneded. I knew from the first few seconds I'd love it.

The scene where they get sucked out the train was phenomenal.

That was outstanding. The first time I saw the movie, I left the theater feeling like someone had smacked with a goofy stick. I Love the soundtrack as well. I still listen to it, once in a while. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric said:

I'm a big fan of some of their movies. Fargo was perfect from start to finish. No country for old men didn't really have a finish.  But the bad guy in that movie was one of the greatest movie bad guys ever. The Big Lebowski was another great movie of theirs. Loved the salon scene in the Buster Scruggs sequence but it's like they tried to do too many stories in one movie and they didn't all really connect.

I noticed looking a the cast credits on IMDB that Tom Waits played a small part in the movie and so did Liam Nesson.