winter storm ,

ASH

On Thursday, I had all new windows and sliding doors installed in my house. First thing the 5 installers did was remove all existing windows and the doors. As luck would have it, Thursday was 58º, breezy and rainy. I thought I was going to freeze. 

Today, will be 70º. I think this has something to do with Murphy and his dumb laws!!

Edited by Zonny
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We’re on the cusp of it here in Richmond but a local meteorologist who is a hobbyist and is almost always more accurate than our local news says 6-10” for us (local news says 2-4”) Started here two hours ago and coming down steadily. 

19 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I've even showered with snow.

You save that for the times you actually can't handle your own stench.

Well, considering I worked all night and then had to work a second all night with customers, I used the wipe downs. Eh, they were okay without the smell that I associate baby wipes with. They are thicker and heavier than baby wipes, so they did the job. Going forward I am going to use some personal wipes (Walmart brand) with the Fresh Bath for the best of both worlds.

The hotel was handing out water, I declined. Had my own in my luggage. Always carry 2 bottles per night away minimal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

Quick!!! Run to the store and buy bread and milk!!

Even though you never drink milk, and have plenty of bread...

Bread, milk, and toilet paper.  I plan to dip whitebread into saucers of milk, and have the shits.  :anim_rofl2:

All this global warming is ridiculous.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, johnbt said:

Yeah, first they said 1”, then 3” to 5”. Eventually they said 5” to 8”. 

Well, we’re 5 or 10 miles SE of Richmond and DT at WXRISK was right all along. The first one is from way out in the yard away from everything  17759D9B-CB6E-48C4-A94F-25CDDBED7E01.thumb.jpeg.a88287f3458e55d5f4f11bfe7c9609a9.jpegDC5AA111-7AD4-4EF0-AC12-7C847FE708B4.thumb.jpeg.15189451e38e22d50967d7f0be89258e.jpeg

WXRISK is often right on the money, much more so than our local news.  12” here in Stratford Hills. 

Edited by Valmet
  • Like 1