Country Stars Dierks Bentley, Georgia Florida Line’s Tyler Hubbard Join Toms Gun Control Campaign

steve4102

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/12/04/dierks-bentley-georgia-florida-line-tyler-hubbard-join-toms-gun-control-campaign/

Country music superstars Dierks Bentley and Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard are demanding Congress pass more gun control now.

Rolling Stone reports that the crooners are making these demands in conjunction with a gun control push spearheaded by Tom’s apparel company.

Always some people that believe they are gifted with the ability and talent to tell other people how to live their lives and what their values should be.  

Look at the history of these people and tell me they are "role models".

I agree that this has nothing to do with "Gun Control" and all about "people control".

Why do we let these people buy private security, if they are so worried about guns... Good for me but not for thee!  Hypocrites!

• Like 6

Consider these lyrics from one of their songs.

The mixtape's got a little Hank, little Drake                              <- possible recording rights violation
A little something bumping, thump, thumping on the wheel ride
The mix in our drink's a little stronger than you think             <- open container violation
So get a grip, take a sip of that feel right                                 <- drinking while driving.
The truck's jacked up, flat bills flipped back
Yeah you can find us where the party's at
This is how we roll
We hanging 'round singing out everything on the radio
We light it up with our hands up                                                <- either careless driving or prepared to be arrested.
This is how we rol
This is how we do
We're burning down the night shooting bullets at the moon   <- dangerously discharging a firearm in public
Baby, this is how we roll

We're looking at three misdemeanor and a felony just in this one musical interlude.  I'll pass on burning down the night:  It's not really an arson.

Seems to me these people need some control! 
  • Like 1

Many entertainers take the "control" approach.  They associate with each other socially and in business, so I would expect them to acquiesce to each other, if for no other reason than for business sake.  Disagree and your ostracized. It's all about the money.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, janice6 said:

Always some people that believe they are gifted with the ability and talent to tell other people how to live their lives and what their values should be.  

Look at the history of these people and tell me they are "role models".

I agree that this has nothing to do with "Gun Control" and all about "people control".

Why do we let these people buy private security, if they are so worried about guns... Good for me but not for thee!  Hypocrites!

For ever and ever, it was preachers, priests and imams. Now it's a whole new set of nuts.

• Thanks 1