Trump's Master Spooks

steve4102

The Trump worship is turning what should be a decent administration into a “savior of the universe in spite of itself superhero” and nothing he can say, tweet, or do will be sufficient for criticism.

these same followers will cheer the bump stock ban as genius, the “swamp” as the James Bond villain, the “wall” as the answer to everything from wages to crime.

4E2519EC-269C-4E7D-AB2E-DEC2ED112090.jpeg.9836ce1a2110378964d19d036933e0da.jpeg

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

The Trump worship is turning what should be a decent administration into a “savior of the universe in spite of itself superhero” and nothing he can say, tweet, or do will be sufficient for criticism.

these same followers will cheer the bump stock ban as genius, the “swamp” as the James Bond villain, the “wall” as the answer to everything from wages to crime.

2783d8a8-1e74-40f5-912a-dd5383642763-ori

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, misterfox said:

I've been wondering if something like this was playing out.  I hope the linked article in the OP is correct, and there are other sources.

But with this being played out in the shadows.....   We'll likely never hear about what's going down.

This is true.

• Like 1

I wish he hadn't been jumping up and down on the 14th Amendment, it cost the House dearly.  He got away with a lot, but that screwed the pooch a lot right before the midterms.  So, if he wants to cross his arms, and say I am not going work with the House now, expect lots and lots of government shutdowns, until someone blinks.  I am glad I am out, and that I am never going back.  I am going to feel bad for those that are still in.  They're going to miss mortgage payments.  I wonder if the military is going to get the same rough treatment again, as they did during the last shutdown as everyone else carrying a firearm for a living did?  I bet you the House will try to do that and then attribute that to the Republicans.  It is going to get uglier than Nancy Pelosi's overdone plastic surgery pretty soon.

"Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, has written to FBI Director Christopher Wray and the Justice Department's internal watchdog to request information about a raid on the home of a former FBI contractor who gave the watchdog documents related to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to a Russian firm's subsidiary."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-wants-answers-about-fbi-raid-on-whistleblower-with-information-on-clinton-foundation-uranium-one

"An FBI informant involved in the controversial Uranium One deal has told congressional committees that Moscow paid millions to a U.S. lobbying firm in a bid to influence then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by helping former President Bill Clinton’s charities during the Obama administration."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/uranium-one-informant-says-moscow-paid-millions-in-bid-to-influence-clinton

12 hours ago, steve4102 said:

Me too, but what's "you you" mean?

Oh, and who is "we"?

I’m using an old pad since my son took my iPad Pro... the type comes out way later, thanks Apple. But I think you got the point that saying one’s head is in their ass is over the line. Didn’t you? Karma.

On 12/4/2018 at 8:28 AM, Dric902 said:

and i`d say middle ground can only be achieved when both sides are willing to budge.

he was elected in part to build a wall,and why would he give and inch when those who used to be in power just refuse to work with him out of spite as well?

i agree i don`t like the Messiah complex being pressed on President Trump i think it may hurt negotiations if he has to give some to get some in the deal but it does seem that all Rome is against him.