If you have any desire..

Zonny

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I tried to get into the Homecoming podcast, but gave up after a couple of episodes. I'm not sure that Julia is going to help.

OTOH, I finished binge-watching the first season of Bosch last night, which was pretty good.

I absolutely loved Bosch! Coming back in April, I read.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pima Pants said:

I absolutely loved Bosch! Coming back in April, I read.

I picked up an audiobook of "The Lineup" by Otto Penzler. It has Connelly and a bunch of other crime novelists discussing how they created their protagonists. Connelly had a childhood fear of tunnels. Innerstin'.

https://www.amazon.com/Lineup-Worlds-Greatest-Writers-Detectives/dp/B00355AR78/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543779151&sr=8-1&keywords=the+lineup+penzler

• Like 1

We only recently got unlimited broadband (we are out in the sticks).  Farmer two miles out has an antenna on this grain silo.  We now have one on our chicken coop pointing to his silo and now get 25mbs unlimited broadband.  Woot!

Now we are catching up on all kinds of shows on Hulu, Sling, youtube.   "Mom" has been a favorite to catch up on.  It's been fun seeing it from the beginning.  Sometimes my side hurts from laughing...

• Like 3