Georgia H. W. Bush passed

TBO

RIP
Condolences to the family

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

An honorable, patriotic and dynamic man has passed. There were far too many in the media and too many unworthy, dishonorable lowlifes that sought to demean and degrade the old gentleman in his final years. May he Rest In Peace that his detractors should never know.....
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I think the thing that impressed me the most was his humility... born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth, he genuinely cared about the common man and woman. If you get down our way and tour his Presidential library, you'll get a glimpse of his early adult life in west Texas in the Midland-Odessa area. No silver spoon there... when he was shot down in the Pacific, he wrote the condolence letters to the families of his crewmen who were killed. Stories from those who served around him during his Presidency -- Air Force One, Marine One, Secret Service detail -- all portray a guy who treated all like extended family. And his example as a former President, not emulated by his successors, stands out like a beacon of humility and restraint. 

Rest easy, sir.

• Like 4