Dicks Just Got Dicky-er

Moshe

Don’t let them fool you into thinking it’s a political move. Dicks makes its money selling athletic clothing and footwear. 

Their hunting, fishing, and firearms selection was always poor. 

They make money selling black stretchy pants, tank tops, and sports bras. And that’s what they’re gonna focus on. 

I hated the Dicks in my area. Really poor selection on most outdoors stuff. Rows and rows of fishing lures intended for species that don’t exist in my state. They should know better than to stock lures for pike, Muskie, walleye, and trout in a state that none of those exist in; and ignore largemouth bass in one of the best states in the country to bass fish in. Stupidity. 

The same mistake the Acdemy Sports in my area makes. 

Edited by Collim1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, Duramaxsky said:

I have only ever been to Dicks once. Bought a shot gun at a black Friday sale. Now I will never go back unless it's their going out of business liquidation sale.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I went there once in Duluth, before all this.  I couldn't stand the "Shoe Carnival" for another moment.  I thought, given their prices, they already lived up to their name.  But, shoe shopping and Dick's were like being caught between two hells.