need some prayers if you dont mind

ASH

for last few months my  blood counts  have been good then low  and back and forth ,   well yesterday  had the old  take out the bone marrow at the hip and  took some bone as well my Hemotologists  at UNC  is a good doctor  it 

is possible leukemia  ,  so if you believe  in power of prayer like i do   throw some this way  ,  thanks  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

My hopes for you that your marrow comes back clean.  I had the same thing after one oncologist decided I had a rare marrow cancer.  However, the Leukemia people who were experts in Houston did the marrow test the other oncologist refused to do and it came back clean.  Just because your iron is up or your red cells are up can be due to a lot of things including taking testosterone.  The only danger with high iron counts is a blood clot.  Phlebotomy helps get rid of a lot of it.  I know the worry,  but don't panic until it is time to panic. 

• Like 5

thanks all yeah  ive battled bad before  and i intend to be around to see my grandkid  get alot older,  atleast holiday season is full tilt  and out of state family will be here

so to busy to think ,  but i never dwell on things to bad  so  a week and half will go by pretty quick

• Like 5

Well, ****. I hope your doc is wrong. There's a few different kinds of leukemia- some are manageable and survivable. I certainly hope, if it comes to that, you have one of the inconvenient forms, not the worse ones.

I don't pray often, but I'll make an exception.

• Like 5

"Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear."  Isa. 65:24

"Through faith you are being protected by God’s power for the salvation that is ready to be revealed at the end of time. Because of this you rejoice very much, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various kinds of trials so that the proven character of your faith—which is more valuable than gold, which passes away even though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed."  1 Pet. 1:5-7

"Therefore humble yourselves under God’s powerful hand so that he may lift you up at the appointed time. Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you."  1 Pet. 5:6-7

• Like 6