Producer: My Christian Film Got Rated ‘R.’ It Has No Nudity, Sex, Bad Language, Gore, Drugs.

pipedreams

"The Motion Picture Association of America adds its name to a list of increasingly brazen leftist media powerhouses who discriminate against conservative voices in the public square.

“My children and I viewed ‘The Reliant’ together and found it perfectly appropriate for family viewing. It deals with social issues in a meaningful way that is generally acceptable to children and adults alike. Unlike other movies, there is no nudity, sex, horror, profanity, innuendo, intoxication, blasphemy or racism in ‘The Reliant.’ There is more to dislike in the animated children’s movie ‘Captain Underpants’ than in ‘The Reliant.'” "

https://www.westernjournal.com/producer-christian-film-got-rated-r-no-nudity-sex-bad-language-gore-drugs/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=westernjournal

17 hours ago, Moshe said:

Not sure what that movie is about.  However, I watched, "The Passion of the Christ," and it did not follow scripture.  It was just a Mel Gibson snuff film.  So, I understand why that was rated "R".

"The Passion of the Christ," was pretty brutal so I understand it's rating.