This is what being nice to illegals get's you

pipedreams

She performed a criminal action against my country, and it might be responsible for costing her her child's life.

Or her infant may very well have died even without her being detained for entering this country illegally.

So within a week of being detained she asked for medical help for her daughter.  2 weeks after that she was discharged from the holding center, then traveled to new jersey before getting her daughter medical help.  

Can illegal aliens fly commercial with sick children once inside the U.S.?  Or did she have to take a bus from Texas to New Jersey (where her mother lives)  before she got her daughter medical attention?

"After it became clear that Mariee was gravely ill, ICE simply discharged mother and daughter," Jones said. "Yazmin immediately sought medical care for her baby, but it was too late."

As soon as they were released from the facility, Juarez took Mariee to New Jersey, where her mother lives, and sought medical attention the next day.

So in other words, when the facility realized that the medications they had available, and when they realized it wasn't taking care of the issue, they released them so they could seek better medical care.  My biggest issue is the difference between "immediately sought medical care" and "went to New Jersey, then sought medical attention the next day"  The two statements are very contradictory to each other.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Until there are no American citizens dying from lack of medical care in this country, I couldn't care anyless if an illegal dies for any reason while illegally in this country.

Seriously?  It is a little kid, the whole thing sucks.  If the girl was in the hospital for 6 weeks before she died I don't think there was anything ICE could have done.

I guess those that think she won the lottery would trade a kid for 60M?

I don't like illegals barging in any more than anyone else but come on.

Sad, yes.

But the part that gets me is:

"We came from a third-world country,  journeyed thousands of miles through other third-world countries, and probably have never seen a real medical facility in our lives, illegally entered another country, and my daughter became sick and died."

"Now we deserve $60 million."

WTF did that number come from?

This is just a click-bait "news" story.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

Prayers for that baby.

God Bless her.

doubtful any jury would award her anything but child endangerment.

prove the child was`nt sickened on the journey from whatever country they left.

may the baby Rest In Peace.

Are you kidding?  She made it to NJ, they will award $200M and complain about Trump.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

Are you kidding?  She made it to NJ, they will award $200M and complain about Trump.

She's suing the city that runs the detention center for 40 million of that, and I think the center itself for another 20.  I'm not entirely sure, but I think for a civil lawsuit like this it would have to be filed in the jurisdiction they are suing.  Or I'd hope at least the state of whomever they are trying to sue.  The state of New Jersey should have no legal authority over an entity in another state for actions that occurred in another state.

• Like 1

kid gets sick.

2 weeks later, they get released.

instead of going to the local hospital in Texas, parent takes kid to NEW JERSEY before seeking medical help.

GTFOH with your lawsuit. Sorry your kid died, but how many hospitals did you pass/fly over between Texas and NJ? I don't know either, but it's a lot.

• Like 2