She sounds like a fun date.

Silentpoet

Someone identified as Mehta’s sister told WFAA the photographer told her family she had been given spiked drinks unknowingly while she was working at the wedding. She was also allegedly approached by two men who tried to “do inappropriate things.” After yelling for help, the situation “got turned around in a negative way,” the sister claimed.

Thank goodness for autofocusing lenses.    

14 minutes ago, Hannie Caulder said:

She sounds like the girl of y'all's dreams.  Drunk swimsuit model who pees on trees LOL.

Are you kidding?  That stench keeps the deer away from that area.  Spoils the entire hunt.  ?

Of course, she could offer some consolation.  

Hawk

PS. And that statement just blew any chance of my ever buying a gun in New York ????

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde compared to the photo without professional makeup.

Even without the makeup she's not bad looking.  Her face isn't bad, and her body is pretty good, the problem is she obviously falls off the "crazy" end of the "hot/crazy" matrix.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

Of course her sister is claiming that she is a victim, a couple of guys were giving her spiked drinks...

Whether that's true or not, she really shouldn't be drinking at a wedding that she is working as a photographer at.  

On the other hand, she's pretty hot.

43820718_342729366494997_8714915773758063536_n.jpg

YOWZA! She can piss on my tree any day of the week!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hannie Caulder said:

*snip*

Oh, and her boobs are fake.

We're guys, if we don't get to keep them we don't care so much if they're fake or not, as long as they provide entertainment.  Besides, I didn't have to pay for them, so not my problem.

*sigh*

Why do women always want to spoil our entertainment by telling us if something is fake?  

Then again, getting told that the Thai "girl" that was hitting on me was a fake was probably a good thing.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

43820718_342729366494997_8714915773758063536_n.jpg

What was Historian saying about the whites of the eyes being visible and it indicating issues?  Oh, yeah...

"According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain.

Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. It was held that stress and fatigue may also be a cause.[2] In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence."

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

What was Historian saying about the whites of the eyes being visible and it indicating issues?  Oh, yeah...

"According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain.

Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. It was held that stress and fatigue may also be a cause.[2] In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence."

Yeah, but I think that has more to do when the face is viewed straight on and the eyes are centered.  When the head is tilted forward or backwards compared to the eye's line of sight, you're going to see some of the iris regardless, unless they're squinting.  

ETA: then again, I know absolutely nothing about Chinese medicine or medical face readings, so I might be mistaken on my assumption.

Edited by Cougar_ml