Who Has The Glock 45

Carlson1

• 4 weeks later...

I got one. Possibly the most accurate Glock I own. I've been working so much I've only been able to take it out to the range once but let me tell you, it's a shooter. My son SGT USMC will be home for Christmas. We're going shooting. I'll let you know if this trend continues but here's what I've seen so far. This is from my first 200 rounds fired through this pistol at 20 Yards. To some of you, this may not be that great but for me, its bragging territory. :)

G45@20Yards.JPG

Edited by MikeG36

I would like to have one but I really dislike forward slide serrations.  I have no use for them and I hate how they look. I have no use for the ambi safety on the Gen 5;s either but the one on the right side of the gun can be removed leaving just a little slot in the frame.

Glock needs to offer more options. The G45 should be available witeh forward slide serrations and without. Andall Gen 5'sd should be available with front mag cut-out and without and left side slide release, right side, or ambi.  And if they offered the G19x in black, I'd be fine with one of those, too.  I even kind of like the Lanyard ring.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought one the first day they came out.  It's a great gun!  I tried for a minute to make it our new duty weapon but it wouldn't fit in our holsters with WMLs (the gen5/19x/45 have different rails than the gen3/4) so we traded in our gen3 31s for gen4 31s.  I tried waiting for word of a gen5 31 but nothing.  I had to spend the city's money or I would lose it so I spent it.

I'm sure Glock will announce a gen5 31 at the end of the month when I drop our old guns off.

On 12/24/2018 at 2:08 PM, Borg warner said:

I would like to have one but I really dislike forward slide serrations.  I have no use for them and I hate how they look. I have no use for the ambi safety on the Gen 5;s either but the one on the right side of the gun can be removed leaving just a little slot in the frame.

Glock needs to offer more options. The G45 should be available witeh forward slide serrations and without. Andall Gen 5'sd should be available with front mag cut-out and without and left side slide release, right side, or ambi.  And if they offered the G19x in black, I'd be fine with one of those, too.  I even kind of like the Lanyard ring.

There is one without forward side serrations..but it's brown.

5YHIPEURCBERHPQMKVDEDGYSNM.jpg