Female Probation Officer bangs inmate

2 minutes ago, AK_Stick said:

Lots of jobs in AK make 100+.

Its an expensive place to live.

Not doubting that, and I realize that 100K is not a tremendous amount of money. But the fact that a probation officer earns that surprises me. That's 40k or so in the SE, I would guess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MDLOTT said:

Not doubting that, and I realize that 100K is not a tremendous amount of money. But the fact that a probation officer earns that surprises me. That's 40k or so in the SE, I would guess.

I would assume she’s probably topped out in her payband and that’s including all of her perks and benefits. Probably OT as well  

Starting, if I remember what my junior pilots were saying the other day, our PD is like 77 but with all the OT they end up north of 100. I would cautiously assume our PO’s are not outright paid more than our cops. 

14 hours ago, MDLOTT said:

100K would be the base salary for any job before I would consider moving to Alaska. I have visited there and it is stunningly beautiful, but I am wearing shorts and a T shirt today, as I do almost every day in Tallahassee

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, windowasher said:

100K would be the base salary for any job before I would consider moving to Alaska. I have visited there and it is stunningly beautiful, but I am wearing shorts and a T shirt today, as I do almost every day in Tallahassee

preachit.jpg.724402f57c171c3732d9280949e2694a.jpg

But change that number to 500k for me with 6 months vacation in the winter.

Edited by willie-pete
  • Like 1