The Seven Craziest Things Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has Said So Far

steve4102

8 hours ago, tadbart said:

I still stand by my belief that she's probably an absolute DEMON in the sack.

Yep. Tons of fun right up to the morning she brings you breakfast in bed and as she's adjusting the tray says "I hope you don't mind, but while you were sleeping I took the liberty of removing your feet."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Moeman said:

She should not say things, replace it with Twitters and give Trump a run for stupidity 

They could both make the exact same post:

One would be ridiculed with indignant outrage,

One would be cherished and adored for its loving insight and honesty.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

They could both make the exact same post:

One would be ridiculed with indignant outrage,

One would be cherished and adored for its loving insight and honesty.

And it's "child like "simplicity".  People love a child and a fool!  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TX OMFS said:

On day one of my psych rotation in med school the instructor took us to the in-patient ward and had us sit-in on an in interview w/a supposedly schizophrenic patient. The guy was totally normal right until the end. He blew his nose & ate the Kleenax.

To this day I still kinda think he was normal and just messing w/ us and playing the docs. I've never met such an otherwise normal schizophrenic again.

My cousin does psych evaluations on prisoners entering a maximum security really bad guy place. He says a lot of the worst ones you'd think are very normal seeming, intelligent guys you'd have a beer with. Until they calmly get to their weird place, then your hair stands on end.

16 hours ago, TX OMFS said:

On day one of my psych rotation in med school the instructor took us to the in-patient ward and had us sit-in on an in interview w/a supposedly schizophrenic patient. The guy was totally normal right until the end. He blew his nose & ate the Kleenax.

To this day I still kinda think he was normal and just messing w/ us and playing the docs. I've never met such an otherwise normal schizophrenic again.

Double click double post oops

Edited by Lazy R

1 hour ago, Lazy R said:

My cousin does psych evaluations on prisoners entering a maximum security really bad guy place. He says a lot of the worst ones you'd think are very normal seeming, intelligent guys you'd have a beer with. Until they calmly get to their weird place, then your hair stands on end.

I worked with a bunch of black guys at a salvage yard.  For a long time, they were my only friends.  After hanging out and drinking too many times, they nicknamed me "Quiet Storm".

whoa.

10 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Yep. Tons of fun right up to the morning she brings you breakfast in bed and as she's adjusting the tray says "I hope you don't mind, but while you were sleeping I took the liberty of removing your feet."

Well... in all fairness, I'm sure that somebody needed them more than you did.

• Like 1

Occasional Cortex is a phony. She claims to have grown up poor but that turned out to be a lie. She claimed that she couldn't afford an apartment in DC until her congressional salary kicked in. But that wasn't true either. Wait and see how her met worth multiplies now that she's a member of congress.

polycarfitt.jpg

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lazy R said:

A buddy of mine has an excellent reputation working with the criminally insane.  He is a psychologist who played a major role in sending Aileen Wuornos to her just rewards.

He packs for a reason.  His patients are freakin nuts.

Usually around Thanksgiving and Christmas one of them will really go off.  He can't understand why his family never visits them...and doesn't remember hanging them from his front porch.

41 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Occasional Cortex is a phony. She claims to have grown up poor but that turned out to be a lie. She claimed that she couldn't afford an apartment in DC until her congressional salary kicked in. But that wasn't true either. Wait and see how her met worth multiplies now that she's a member of congress.

polycarfitt.jpg

A lying congress critter or critter-to-be.

I'm shocked; shocked I tell you.

2 hours ago, Borg warner said:

polycarfitt.jpg

She’ll be all right next spring when she gets that million dollar advance on her autobiography telling of her terrific and horrorific story of fighting to get off Park Avenue. ?  

Hawk 

3 hours ago, Borg warner said:

polycarfitt.jpg

From the Clinton school of pretending to be "common" when it's the last group you would associate with.

Money and power causes shallow people to say and do stupid things.  She fits the Politician mold to a 'T'.

• Like 2