The Seven Craziest Things Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has Said So Far

steve4102

Too Many Of Those Evil White Males Oppose Nancy Pelosi, Otherwise Maybe I’d Be In.

Electing Democrats Is Basically Ending Slavery

Defeating Global Warming Is Pretty Much Like When The Allies Defeated Nazi Germany, Or Something

If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed, People Are Gonna Like, Die And Stuff

Therapy For Snowflakes

D.C. Apartments Are Like, SOOO Expensive

Let’s “Flip This Seat Red In November”

https://townhall.com/columnists/scottmorefield/2018/11/26/the-seven-craziest-things-alexandria-ocasiocortez-has-said-so-far-n2536456?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=&bcid=f3b32cb9739f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

• Haha 1

According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain.

Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. It was held that stress and fatigue may also be a cause.[2] In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Historian said:

According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain.

I'm in.

The first person to ever point it out to me was an art teacher in middle school.  I was the subject of several portraits because it was "unsettling" and "haunting".

I've learned to use it to my advantage.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Historian said:

Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. It was held that stress and fatigue may also be a cause.[2] In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence.

Ya think?

85533049.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, DWARREN123 said:

She does say some crazy stuff. I wonder if she is slightly mentally disabled.

The people that voted for her are severely mentally disabled.  She is tough to take, even tougher to take to realize she got elected.  Check yourself New York.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I'm in.

The first person to ever point it out to me was an art teacher in middle school.  I was the subject of several portraits because it was "unsettling" and "haunting".

I've learned to use it to my advantage.

Interview and I interrogation school.

Damn sure don't play cards with the instructors.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Historian said:

Poor wounded girl was likely given a lot of lies she believed.  I felt sorry for her.  Honestly, i did.  She has a thought process that will mean she never can work with anyone.

I can smell a schizo 2 miles against the wind. They are dangerous and shouldn't walk the street.

• Like 1

I still stand by my belief that she's probably an absolute DEMON in the sack.

You could convince this chick to do ANYTHING, if you told her it would produce free shoes for little Harlem kids.

I mean, one girl, TWO cups kinda stuff.

Edited by tadbart
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can smell a schizo 2 miles against the wind. They are dangerous and shouldn't walk the street.
On day one of my psych rotation in med school the instructor took us to the in-patient ward and had us sit-in on an in interview w/a supposedly schizophrenic patient. The guy was totally normal right until the end. He blew his nose & ate the Kleenax.

To this day I still kinda think he was normal and just messing w/ us and playing the docs. I've never met such an otherwise normal schizophrenic again.
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, TX OMFS said:

On day one of my psych rotation in med school the instructor took us to the in-patient ward and had us sit-in on an in interview w/a supposedly schizophrenic patient. The guy was totally normal right until the end. He blew his nose & ate the Kleenax.

To this day I still kinda think he was normal and just messing w/ us and playing the docs. I've never met such an otherwise normal schizophrenic again.

My grandma was schizophrenic, and the entire family played that in and out game for 3 decades. Off the train tracks as well.

On a side note: I love listening to the ward stories of a good friend (PhD) who is also my business partner. He worked in a couple right out of college, back in the 70s.

I think I'm down for a good horror movie tonight!

Edited by crockett
  • Like 1