Olight is having a decent sale on lights

Gotta admit, I'm a fan of Olight.

They have the 1200/400 lumen weapon light that has a red laser to boot, $103 and change free shipping, normal $130. I'm gonna grab one for my CZ EVO. If it is gtg, I may grab one for the AR too.

I think the laser looks like it's a little low on that one, being under the light rather than closer to the barrel.  Doesn't make as much of a difference when you zero at 100 yards on a rifle and mostly shoot longer, but on the pistol it might cause some aiming issues at different ranges, especially if it's zero'd in close.

I'm a fan of theirs too right now.  I got another PL mini and PL2 on order this weekend.

Comparing the two, in a house with white walls, the PL2 is a little bit overkill.  I put it on an AR-15 pistol and my choices are either have the optic turned to it's brightest level, which in partial darkness makes everything I'm looking at through the optic invisible, or being unable to see the dot because the light is too bright.  The PL-mini in the same spot isn't bad, and only makes me change the optic by one or two brightness settings, which keeps it in the usable range.