Media will never show you this!

pipedreams

My lovely and long suffering Mamasita Caliente spouse is Mexican. Born here, parents born here, grandparents born here, great grandfather fought at the Alamo......for Santa Anna. (He didn’t like those damn Texicans)

we always joked about her family didn’t immigrate...the border moved.

Big time Trump supporter

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

My cousin's wife is an immigrant from Mexico.  She was commenting that her parents are involved with building the border wall.  They came here the legal way, and resent those that are here illegally. 

When you work hard to follow the rules and someone comes along claiming to be exempt from the rules, it diminishes all your efforts.  Illegals are an insult to your family.   It is justifiable to claim that you earned the right to judge those who want the rewards without effort.

KUDO's to your cousin's wife and parents for being citizens that  did the right thing!

Edited by janice6

4 minutes ago, janice6 said:

When you work hard to follow the rules and someone comes along claiming to be exempt from the rules, it diminishes all your efforts.  Illegals are an insult to your family.   It is justifiable to claim that you earned the right to judge those who want the rewards without effort.

KUDO's to your cousin's wife and parents for being citizens that  did the right thing!

My cousin made a much better choice this time than his first and second wife (who were the same person actually).  

• Like 1