40 million my ass

Dric902

View image on Twitter

The problem with this is that Senators are not there to represent the 40 million people. They are there in the Senate to represent the State.

the House of Representatives is where the people are represented, and California has 53 reps. More than any other state.

If we went back to the State Legislatures selecting their own Senators to speak for them, rather than a popular vote, this would not be an issue

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 1:18 PM, Dric902 said:
View image on Twitter

The problem with this is that Senators are not there to represent the 40 million people. They are there in the Senate to represent the State.

the House of Representatives is where the people are represented, and California has 53 reps. More than any other state.

If we went back to the State Legislatures selecting their own Senators to speak for them, rather than a popular vote, this would not be an issue

"If we went back to the State Legislatures selecting their own Senators to speak for them, rather than a popular vote, this would not be an issue"

This was big mistake making that change.

15 minutes ago, janice6 said:

The only thing worse than a criminal, is a Career criminal.  Read, politician.

Agreed!

My congress critter until last year was John fuckin Conyers. He was elected before I was born and stayed for 52 years. I have 4 more years until I am even that old. His entire family are criminals, yet the brain dead kept electing him. My favorite was when his POS son stole daddies "congressional vehicle" and went bar hopping, he got into a fight in one of the bars that ended up outside where a group of folks whipped his butt and vandalized daddies company car a CADILLAC ESCALADE smashing windows, stealing 2 lap tops and just vandalizing it as animals do. All that happened was Conyers had to reimburse the government for the mileage that the kid drove. He was reelected at least twice after that happened. Now that he was forced out the idiots have elected a female muslim, so once again we get zero representation.

• Thanks 1