Trump called birthright citizenship "ridiculous" and said that "it has to end."

pipedreams

Apparently, the Fascists are now claiming that President Trump will take away somebody's citizenship.  At least, that is the claim now being levied here.  So, I ask again, whose citizenship has President Trump threatened to take away and where will they go?  Will they be forced to move to Antarctica?

3 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

Apparently, the Fascists are now claiming that President Trump will take away somebody's citizenship.  At least, that is the claim now being levied here.  So, I ask again, whose citizenship has President Trump threatened to take away and where will they go?  Will they be forced to move to Antarctica?

Do you think the House/Senate and President will be benevolent forever and ever?  Remember the Patriot Act?  The Democrats threw a wobbler, until it was their control, then they were silent on the issue as Obama expanded it?   Did you forget when George Bush won over Clinton that LULAC said that all Americans needed to be deported from traditional Mexican territories like Texas, New Mexico, and California?  Or, were you born then?  As I said, you can't see the big picture.

11 hours ago, Moshe said:

Gun Rights are Civil Rights

Yet you want to curtail the Second Amendment?

Freedom of speech is a civil right, too.  Yet I don't think you have the right to shout fire in a crowded theater unless there's a fire.  Understand?  I get that English is not your first language, but come on.

11 hours ago, Moshe said:

Do you think the House/Senate and President will be benevolent forever and ever?  Remember the Patriot Act?  The Democrats threw a wobbler, until it was their control, then they were silent on the issue as Obama expanded it?   Did you forget when George Bush won over Clinton that LULAC said that all Americans needed to be deported from traditional Mexican territories like Texas, New Mexico, and California?  Or, were you born then?  As I said, you can't see the big picture.

Are you still claiming that Trump wants to remove somebody's citizenship?  Or are your panties in a wad because Trump's legal scholars have a different view of the Fourteenth Amendment than you do?  You must be really upset that President Trump tried to block immigration from several countries until they fixed their vetting process.  You probably were marching in the streets yelling about Trump's "Muslim Ban".  No, on second thought, you did nothing about it except complain.

We interrupt this argument to bring you an anecdotal report.

I worked in a hospital on the Tex/Mex border. Talking to the Labor and Delivery staff, I learned it's like a lucrative production line. ICE/BP will turn back any obviously pregnant women. By whatever means, they get through. Pregnant Mexican women in labor got "Emergency Medicaid." After delivery, the baby(s) got the same!  That's a lot of money coming in for the hospital. The newborns are American citizens, mama's usually illegal. Our taxes at work.

We now return you to the argument already in progress.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 7:24 AM, steve4102 said:

Ignore is your friend here.

He is not worth the time it takes to read his dribble, let alone reply to it. 

Indeed, he’s ignored here and on GT. His anti-Trump and pro-illegal rhetoric shows he just doesn’t understand what he claims he understands.