for the men - things that urk your wives or g/f ?

ASH

to many to list for me but  i got few  i can post 

when i  say cut the light off lol .   then i get you mean turn off lights . 

raise down the windows    -  you cant raise down   lol

using the mud room for what it is for , but i leave mud tracks  and do not pick up my boots  

not keeping gas in vehicles where the light is off.    i get just fill it up .  my excuse  , i got 3 trucks  ,suv , 4 tractors , and 2 jeeps   

when  she says i dont really say im sorry   i usually say  "  well im  sorry you feel  that way.  

when i let Piper eat junk food    

Flatulence is usually off putting,  but lately we both cut loose with regularity and  farting contests may not be far behind.

Pretending that I'm not competent to use the broiler for certain dishes is beginning to be a non starter.

Not pitching in with the laundry, dishes, shopping or meals only leads to the chilly silent treatment.

Burping is looked down upon and I can't corrupt her like I did with farting because she seems to be incapable of burping.  So, I chalk the whole not condoning me  burping thing up to jealousy.

• Haha 1

Apparently I have a habit of opening a kitchen cabinet for something and forgetting to close it. I mean, come on. I need the cup to get my coffee. I don't have time for frivolous **** like closing the door. 

Sometimes I'll open every cabinet door before I leave just so she knows I'm thinking about her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't forget Valentines Day....

Don't put earplugs in after working all night and going to bed with the cradle right beside the bed, watching the baby.....

In reality, not much after 40 years of being with the love of my life...she's the best thing ever happened to me.