family pride

Borg warner

Four men who hadn't seen each other for 30 years got together to talk about old times. They were sitting in a restaurant having drinks and one of the men had to get up and go to the restroom.

The other three men all started talking about their sons and how proud they were of them. The first man said. "My son is my pride and joy. Right out of high school he got a job at a successful company and after about ten  years he climbed the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He's so rich he just bought his best friend a brand new Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said, "Congratulations, I know just how you feel. My son started working for a major airline and went to flight school and became a pilot and eventually he became a partner in the company and now owns the majority of it's assets. He's so rich he just bought his best friend a brand new jet,

the third guy says,  "That's incredible! My son is also a huge success. He won several scholarships and went to the best schools and became an engineer. He started his own construction company and now is a multi-millionaire. He also gave something very expensive to his best friend for his birthday, a 30,000 square foot mansion!" The other men all voice their approval and offer their congratulations.

Just then the fourth man comes back from the bathroom and says, "What are all the congratulations about?" and one of the men says, "we were just talking about our sons and how successful they've become. --What does your son do? and the man says, "My son is a stripper in a Gay bar and he really loves his job." All three men offer their condolences and talk about what a disappointment it must be.

But the man says, Well, he's my son and if it makes him happy, that all that really matters. and besides, he's doing really well. For his birthday, three of his rich boyfriends bought him a brand new Mercedes, a private jet, and  a 30,000 square foot mansion!"

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2