Hurricane Michael damage in Florida

pipedreams

you i often wonder this ,  and its every time a big storm or hurricane  hits,   they show parking lots  with a few cars  or vehicles .   maybe  1  or 5  or 30  , anyone know the answer ?   

i mean   i doubt car broke down parked in a space  .  , why would you leave your car there ?   insurance ?  ive seen that same sight  for over 30 years and wondered that.  

you never see a empty lot ,    but there is always that one .  it racks my brain trying to figure out why that car  or several cars or left .

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:04 PM, ASH said:

you i often wonder this ,  and its every time a big storm or hurricane  hits,   they show parking lots  with a few cars  or vehicles .   maybe  1  or 5  or 30  , anyone know the answer ?   

i mean   i doubt car broke down parked in a space  .  , why would you leave your car there ?   insurance ?  ive seen that same sight  for over 30 years and wondered that.  

you never see a empty lot ,    but there is always that one .  it racks my brain trying to figure out why that car  or several cars or left .

Back when I worked up north in snow areas, I was always amazed when people would leave their cars in bad weather...on the highway...in the snow....and get out

and start walking...because the traffic was not moving. ❄️

• Like 1

Our power and internet went down on the 10th and the power came back on the 12th.  Our internet came back yesterday...because we changed providers.  We were fortunate here in Tallahassee, we were on the eastern edge of the storm. We have been working with relief efforts.  My family has been doing laundry.  My children have been involved in Civil Air Patrol for years and wife was Commander of the Marianna Squadron.  We are pulling our enclosed trailer over to Marianna, loading it up with dirty clothes, bring it back to Tally and washing the clothes.  Then we load it up with the clean and return it to Marianna.  Wash...Rinse...repeat

• Like 3