Pocahontas gets smack down from Cherokee Nation.

Hannie Caulder

The MSM brown shirts are reporting it as a win for Elizabeth Warren, incredibly.

The tests clearly show she lied about her grandmother being Native American and it has been proven that she lied about being Native American on college forms.  The main test being that tribes require either 1/16th or 1/8th Native American in order to be accepted as Native American.

The MSM completely ignores that and is now attacking Trump because he clearly said he would give $1 million dollars to her favorite charity if she was an Indian.  Yes, she has some Indian DNA that goes back 6-10 generations and is 1/1024th Indian.  That is not the legal or commonly held amount of DNA that anyone accepts as enough to claim you're an Indian.

Yet the MSM is hailing this as a win for Warren and attacking Trump.  Total insanity and another clear example of how the MSM is no longer eligible for protection under the constitution and is instead a dangerous political entity of the leftists.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

IIRC you're a biology person so you might have some insight into this:

As I understand it, there really isn't such a race as "Native American."  What you would look for is some combination of several other races (I want to say Polynesian, Hispanic, and something else).  Is that right?

I do know that the Cherokee Nation won't accept a DNA test as proof of lineage, and that 1/1024 wouldn't be enough anyway.

From what I understand, there is no way to genetically distinguish between North and South American native peoples.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

IIRC you're a biology person so you might have some insight into this:

As I understand it, there really isn't such a race as "Native American."  What you would look for is some combination of several other races (I want to say Polynesian, Hispanic, and something else).  Is that right?

I do know that the Cherokee Nation won't accept a DNA test as proof of lineage, and that 1/1024 wouldn't be enough anyway.

She would have to have documentation that her grandmother was indeed Cherokee or part Cherokee, and the line for membership is 1/16th.  

As for claiming to be Cherokee, if you are accepted into the tribe, you have a claim to part of the oil money paid to the tribe.  As in “follow the money.”  

Hawk 

• Like 1

Okay, this is interesting.  Yesterday the major media was bashing Trump for not acknowledging that she was Indian.  The following was today’s CBS, ABC, and NBC.  The included video is fantastic.

https://mediaalert.news/2018/10/16/all-three-major-networks-savage-warren-over-indian-claims/

They couldn’t even make it last one week, much less to the election.  

Hawk 

• Thanks 1

Based on her claims when applying for minority status to Harvard university Elizabeth Warren Was Celebrated as ‘First Woman of Color’ at Harvard Law. and in celebrating her own Cherokee ancestor, she published a Cherokee cookbook called "Pow Wow Chow"

And yet, to make up for the lack of Native American DNA, Carlos Bustamante, a Stanford University geneticist, used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American.” So all the test proved is that Warren might be 1/64 to 1/1024 Mexican, Peruvian, or Colombian — and not Cherokee as previously claimed.

This angered representatives of the Cherokee nation.  Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said, "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven."

In other words, white woman speak with forked tongue.

990v.jpg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Based on her claims when applying for minority status to Harvard university Elizabeth Warren Was Celebrated as ‘First Woman of Color’ at Harvard Law. and in celebrating her own Cherokee ancestor, she published a Cherokee cookbook called "Pow Wow Chow"

And yet, to make up for the lack of Native American DNA, Carlos Bustamante, a Stanford University geneticist, used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American.” So all the test proved is that Warren might be 1/64 to 1/1024 Mexican, Peruvian, or Colombian — and not Cherokee as previously claimed.

This angered representatives of the Cherokee nation.  Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said, "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven."

In other words, white woman speak with forked tongue.

990v.jpg

Too bad that the color was White!

3 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I'm more Indian than Lie-a-watha too, but like her, I'm not American Indian. My French-Canadian Grandmother was part Canadian Indian.

Are you sure?

I was told for years by my mother that her great grandmother was half indian and half black.  Piute, to be exact.  Mom has dark hair and olive complexion, so it sort of made sense.

Last year, my dad got her a DNA test as a gift.  She's 100% European with some Eastern European thrown in.

Somebody in the family had been lying for a long time...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

I'm more Indian than Lie-a-watha too, but like her, I'm not American Indian. My French-Canadian Grandmother was part Canadian Indian.

Good one on the lie-a-watha! Do you identify as American Indian? It seems these days you can be whatever you self identify as. 

4 hours ago, PNWguy said:

Are you sure?

I was told for years by my mother that her great grandmother was half indian and half black.  Piute, to be exact.  Mom has dark hair and olive complexion, so it sort of made sense.

Last year, my dad got her a DNA test as a gift.  She's 100% European with some Eastern European thrown in.

Somebody in the family had been lying for a long time...

My two brothers and I all did the DNA test and we all got different percentages of "Native American" ancestry but it had to have come from my paternal French-Canadian grandmother because my father's father was the first generation born in North America from England, and my mother's father was of the first generation born in North America from Germany. My mother didn't even speak English until she started elementary school.

Also beyond the DNA tests my father researched his family back several generations to England and even traveld there to do research and my mother's brother researched he family several generations back to Germany. so the results of the DNA test confirmed actual research that had been done with records kept by blood relatives and local archives in England and Germany. As a child I was able to meet both sets of great grandparents who lived into their 80's and 90's and my Grandmother on my father's side lived to be 102.

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 1