Pocahontas gets smack down from Cherokee Nation.

Hannie Caulder

I can’t find the article I read, and will post it if I run across it.  

Basically, the tribes have refused to allow DNA samples to be taken as they feel that those databases are worthless to do this kind of thing.  The article stated that there being no Indian DNA to use for comparison, had to use Mexican and south of the border DNA to reach their conclusions.  

What the test did prove was that any such DNA was infused six to ten generations ago, NOT by her grandmother.  So a big lie there.  

I wish someone would ask her about “The Trail Of Tears” which any one of the Five Civilized Tribes could tell you about.  That was instituted by President Jackson, a southern Democrat who drove the tribes off their land because of some gold that was found, and the growing value of their property.

A Democrat policy, by the way, that a Yale professor states that inspired Hitler’s ideas about driving out, murdering, and enslaving the Slavs of Eastern Europe.  

Hawk 

PS:  The end of the “Trail” was the reservations in Oklahoma which ended up being oil rich land.  At least a little Karma, but not much compared to the destruction of so much.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, toofman said:

Why would you release the results of her "test"?  That decision alone should disqualify her from any elected position.

Stupid is as stupid does.  And never being questioned about anything.  And we are talking Harvard, where except medical and law schools, the only requirement for employment is the ability to whine louder than anyone else applying for the job.

Hawk 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hannie Caulder said:

DNA test results blew up in Warren's face LOL.

1/1024?  What a fraud.

Pocahontas smack down

IIRC you're a biology person so you might have some insight into this:

As I understand it, there really isn't such a race as "Native American."  What you would look for is some combination of several other races (I want to say Polynesian, Hispanic, and something else).  Is that right?

I do know that the Cherokee Nation won't accept a DNA test as proof of lineage, and that 1/1024 wouldn't be enough anyway.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

This one always pissed me off, as American Indians never discriminated against part bloods.  White men married into the tribe were treated as full members of the tribe.  

And using an Eskimo totem pole while being a Cherokee?  Please!  

Sorry.  Enough rant.  

Hawk 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

IIRC you're a biology person so you might have some insight into this:

As I understand it, there really isn't such a race as "Native American."  What you would look for is some combination of several other races (I want to say Polynesian, Hispanic, and something else).  Is that right?

I do know that the Cherokee Nation won't accept a DNA test as proof of lineage, and that 1/1024 wouldn't be enough anyway.

She would have to have documentation that her grandmother was indeed Cherokee or part Cherokee, and the line for membership is 1/16th.  

As for claiming to be Cherokee, if you are accepted into the tribe, you have a claim to part of the oil money paid to the tribe.  As in “follow the money.”  

Hawk 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

This one always pissed me off, as American Indians never discriminated against part bloods.  White men married into the tribe were treated as full members of the tribe.  

And using an Eskimo totem pole while being a Cherokee?  Please!  

Sorry.  Enough rant.  

Hawk 

Yeah, but you gotta admit - in 1973 Cher was pretty easy on the eyes......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

Pretty easy on the ears too.  Skimpy costumes didn’t hurt one little bit??

Hawk 

She's one of my least favorite Politicians, and one of my most favorite exhibitionist singers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3