Alec Baldwin's ABC talk show tanks in ratings

pipedreams

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Alec Baldwin wants to ‘overthrow’ President Trump

"Emmy Award-winning actor Alec Baldwin said ‘it’s time to ‘overthrow the government of Donald Trump.’ He added that it should be done in a non-violent way. Baldwin urged people to vote in the midterm elections."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwins-abc-talk-show-tanks-in-ratings-ranks-below-cw-on-sunday-night

6 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

I liked him in Hunt For Red October.

Other than that, he's a douchebag.

He did okay in that, but not great.  Better in the Oceans movie, where he played a self-absorbed egotist.  Lots better understanding of the part, so he didn’t have to act at all.  

Hawk 

• Like 2

:599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup::599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:  An excellent talk show that I started watching on Netflix recently is "Norm Macdonald Has a Show."

Macdonald really is good at getting his guests to open up and his level of preparation is exceptional.  Plus, he manages to get in some hilarious ad libs.  In typical Norm Macdonald fashion, he can go from sounding really dumb to displaying a rapier like wit in a fraction of a second. 

Baldwin on the other hand is pretty much a half wit.  I can't imagine him successfully reading cue cards that were prepared for him by his staff.  And the possibility that he could actually out ad lib a grub worm are laughably low.

• Like 1