Democrats Don't Allow Patriots

steve4102

‘I Stand for the Flag, I Kneel at the Cross’: PA Dem Forced to Resign After Facebook Posts Deemed Offensive

A top Democrat in Pennsylvania said that he was forced to resign due to past Facebook posts that were deemed controversial.

Mark Salvas told CBS 2 Pittsburgh that he was asked by the chair of the Allegheny County Democratic Party to resign, largely because of a photo from last year that showed him and his wife with the words "I stand for the flag, I kneel at the cross."

Democrats in Allegheny County were reportedly offended by his patriotic post, as well as another by his wife that asked to support an officer charged in the fatal shooting of an African-American teen in June.

"I’m not ashamed of my patriotism, not one bit," said Salvas, a Gulf War veteran. "I fought for this country. I think I have a right to have a voice and be patriotic."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/15/pennsylvania-democrat-mark-salvas-forced-resign-over-controversial-facebook-posts

But Pennsylvania Rep. Ed Gainey says that post offended an important segment of the Democratic Party.

“To put that up on Facebook was, to me, insensitive, also to African Americans, who, as you know, have backed the Democratic Party for quite a long time, and everybody knows that it was insensitive,” said Gainey. “If you’re going to be executive director of the Democratic Party, you have to be sensitive to things like that.”

Really? This is it?  How in the hell is posting that you stand for the flag and kneel for the cross at all offensive to anyone?  What am I missing?  I was waiting for some detail that made it offensive like he was wearing a KKK robe and hood in front of  a burning cross.

This is the evil post by the wife:

“What happened to Antwon Rose was a tragedy. I don’t think anybody doubts that. I think we can all agree on that. A young man lost his life and that’s a shame,” says Salvas. “Officer Rosfeld, Michael Rosfeld, is as close to me and my family as anyone could be. I have known that young man since he was literally 3-years-old. They are family to us.

Clearly she should have disavowed that family friend immediately as soon as he was accused.  We haven't got time for trials, there is no way it was anything but premeditate murder.  Racist MURDER!  GET  HIM!!

These people are just completely out of their mind.

Edited by RenoF250
  • Like 1