Great sticker I found today!

PNWguy

Went to town for groceries and stopped at the only fast food type place I can while watching carbs, Taco Time.  Got a taco salad with no shell...

Taco Time sits on the edge of the University of Idaho campus and there are always students in there and it employs mostly students.  There are stacks of the campus newspaper available for reading.  

So I walk in and go to the counter to wait my time to order.  I notice on the counter in front of the register is a little plastic display box of stickers that are being sold for $1.

BYDj5YuXxu7yvjFXZmfkJUBuowXvGdoLP9xCrfxI72ApX92IB.jpg.33601dbab9e49fe21cf1084e2700aeda.jpg

I grabbed one.

When it was my turn, I ordered my salad and put the sticker on the counter and said "and I definitely want one of these; they are great."  The counter person, who was a heavy set hispanic female, rolled her eyes, sighed, and silently rang up my order.  No doubt an oppressed victim of unaccountable capitalist pigs.

I will be sending an email to the Happy Day Restaurant corporation expressing my gratitude for their bravery in simply being patriotic.  They also do a free meal the second Tuesday of every month for veterans, though I have never happened to be at one of their establishments during the limited time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

you should have confronted her  with hey   im down with #fatidiotsmatter too   

i stopped in dollar tree last week  i always buy  cheap washer fluid  for my jeep there , its a buck lol but is good stuffs  ,  i had  a  Dead air  suppressor shirt on they sent free with my suppressor ,  its a pic  of a stick dude throwing  hearing protection muffs in garbage can .  girl working you could tell was an idiot   she say "  so whats with the shirt are you a hitman ?   and she had on a  really stretched  my lil pony shirt  on  and i said "  umm are you  a snowflake  glitter   pony  ?  my wife pushed me out the door     i usually have to shop away from wife becuase i have a great idiot detector  spydy sense.  she hates it .

• Haha 2