‘Blue Wave’ Is ‘Comprised of Those Who Are Documented and Undocumented’

steve4102

Georgia’s Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams said Tuesday the Democrats’ "blue wave" in November would be comprised of those who are "documented and undocumented."

Abrams was speaking with supporters at the Clayton County campaign office during an event with Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.). She touted the diversity of the coming "blue wave" that she thinks will sweep Democrats into office nationwide.

"The thing of it is, the blue wave is African American. It is white. It is Latino. It is Asian-Pacific Islander," she said, going through a diverse list of groups.

"It is made up of those who've been told that they are not worthy of being here. It is comprised of those who are documented and undocumented," she said.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-candidate-abrams-blue-wave-comprised-documented-undocumented/

Democrats calling for illegal aliens to vote illegally.  

Why am I not surprised?

• Thanks 1

Same old.  The end justifies the means.

Look at Europe for what this results in. 

The Europeans, in their zeal to show how open they are to anyone in any numbers coming to live in their country, has resulted in the votes of the citizens that made that country, in many areas being canceled out by the newcomers in droves, with different goals that that of the hosting country.

The benevolent hosts are in the process of losing everything they held dear, and slowly being made subservient to a peoples and a culture that is entirely foreign to them, without the freedoms and personal safeguards to ensure that they could live life as they see fit. 

Rather they are having a means of living slowly imposed on them under rules from 1,000 years ago.  These rules are, that you must believe as I do, behave as I do, conduct your personal lives as I do, or suffer the penalty of violence and sometimes death.

This is a result of unintended consequences.  The consequence of believing that everybody that comes into your country for all its benefits and freedom of actions, want the same thing, have the same values, as you and all the other citizens have.

Now you find that while tying to prove to your neighbors and the rest of the world just how forgiving and accepting you are, you have lost your country and every thing you held dear. 

You lost it because you wouldn't fight for it.  Your very premise for your beliefs and your country, are lost to someone who doesn't care what you believe in or value.  Just that they get what they want and have wanted for 1,000 years, domination of others.

Europe lost.  Lets hope we value our way of life enough to do something about it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I voted early - for Kemp. Abrams is nothing more than the latest Soros offering.

Yessir. I plan on going later this week. I want there to be no chance of having some last minute family emergency interfere on election day. Georgia seems to sliding toward "purple" status. I will do my part to keep it red.

• Like 1