The abortion issue, how to make more Dz heads explode

ARP

I can not EVER remember a .gov department EVER being dissolved....just like a tax, once on the books forever on the books. So, the Dept of Education....what if the release of fed dollars to the school districts of the nation be tied to education, a program required to be taught concerning the genesis of life, complete with pictures and text, how it starts how it evolves and how a baby develops up to and including birth. Do you think this might kinda sting the whole abortion issue a bit? Would kind of put a face on the whole issue?

I don't take credit for this idea, I think I heard something similar to it last evening I think, possibly on Tucker Carlson, but I have expanded upon it.

They'd just use federal tax dollars to push whatever absurd justification is popular at the moment:

1. It's just a lump of tissue.

2. It's just another part of the mother's body to do with as desired.

3. It's not human yet since it's only recapitulating some other evolutionary form at this stage of development.

4. It's not alive until it's born.

5. It's human, but it's not a person until some other blah, blah, blah happens later on.

6. Whatever other nonsense I've forgotten.

7. Whatever other nonsense they'll come up with next to justify taking an innocent life.

• Thanks 1

We have to do whatever is necessary to promote the well being and sanctity of illegal immigrant children, no cost or effort is too great to help them.

But, we should kill our own, that come about from inconvenience.

The moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those in the shadows of life--the sick, the needy, and the handicapped.” Hubert H. Humphrey 11/1/77

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anytime I’m confronted by a Lefty who is screaming for gun control to “save the children,” I respond that I agree we should do everything we can to protect children, those that can’t protect themselves.  I then ask the Lefty to join me in opposing abortion.  

I’ve yet to find a Lefty that responds with anything remotely coherent. 

It is beyond me how someone can support abortion yet clamor for gun control “because kids.”

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Maccabeus said:

They'd just use federal tax dollars to push whatever absurd justification is popular at the moment:

1. It's just a lump of tissue.

2. It's just another part of the mother's body to do with as desired.

3. It's not human yet since it's only recapitulating some other evolutionary form at this stage of development.

4. It's not alive until it's born.

5. It's human, but it's not a person until some other blah, blah, blah happens later on.

6. Whatever other nonsense I've forgotten.

7. Whatever other nonsense they'll come up with next to justify taking an innocent life.

Then the school district that decides to go that route, tries to circumnavigate the set standard, fails the standard and gets no fed tax dollars. Seems fairly straight forward. EO this standard, could be set in motion today.

20 minutes ago, ARP said:

Then the school district that decides to go that route, tries to circumnavigate the set standard, fails the standard and gets no fed tax dollars. Seems fairly straight forward. EO this standard, could be set in motion today.

Sorry, two years to write the books, there would be several, two or three years to vett the books, a year to get school districts to okay which book.  And who vets the books?  You got it, the same idiots vetting the stupid textbooks we got now.  

No matter the intentions, it turns into another big government fail, because the bureaucrats know how to defend their territory.  

Hawk 

Edited by Brown Hawk
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, DWARREN123 said:

They  believe in killing babies but not mad dog murderers. Will not change their minds. They do not believe in GOD or sanctity of life.  

What he said.  Seriously.  The left has replaced God with a rationalization of what-ever they want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2