Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Glocks4Freedom

Hurricane Michael upgraded to Category 3 storm, could be 'major hurricane' when it hits Florida

Recommended Posts

This is not going to be fun.

If you are in the path of this storm stay safe.

Good Luck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cat 4, strengthening to 145mph winds

Florida panhandle has never been hit by Cat 4, according to news.

Hunker down if you didn't get out!

Edited by BamaBud
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BamaBud said:

Cat 4, strengthening to 145mph winds

Florida panhandle has never been hit by Cat 4, according to news.

Hunker down if you didn't get out!

Hunker down? Put your head between your legs and kiss yer ass goodbye.12 ft storm surge? Faggettaboutit. Panama City is going to get hosed off for good.

Im in Va Beach today, were talking about leaving early. Supposed to be here thursday night and into friday morning. Im scheduled to leave friday afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is going to suck for many people.  The only upside is that it is moving very fast.  If it persisted as a 3-4 in one area, just about everything would be flat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cat 4 and is now making landfall.

If you're in the landfall area, hunker down or haul ass.  This one is gonna hurt.

 

It'll pass over me but by then it should be pretty weak.

 

Edited by SC Tiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There didn't seem to be much advance coverage of this storm compared to the recent hurricane off the east coast.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, c10bonanza said:

There didn't seem to be much advance coverage of this storm compared to the recent hurricane off the east coast.  

That's because the weather morons made a huge deal out of almost nothing. IIRC, it wasn't even technically a hurricane, just a bad storm. And a few were caught standing outside acting like the weather was much worse than it was.

This one looks rough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M&P15T said:

That's because the weather morons made a huge deal out of almost nothing. IIRC, it wasn't even technically a hurricane, just a bad storm. And a few were caught standing outside acting like the weather was much worse than it was.

This one looks rough.

I can tell you for certain it was a hurricane with widespread destruction, and the worst I have experienced.  53 dead, 30+" of rain, the Cape Fear crested 35' above flood stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×