Open Challenge to the #MeToo Movement

fortyofforty

Bill and Hillary Clinton are about to go on a tour.  Yes, Bill and Hillary Clinton.  Billy "The Rapist" Clinton.  And Hillary "Bimbo Eruption" Clinton.  Is the MeToo movement going to harass the Clintons?  Is the MeToo movement going to protest, and shout, and bang on doors?  Is the MeToo movement going to organize protest marches?  Is the MeToo movement going to carry placards that say "I Believe Juanita" and signs that say "Believe the Victims of Sexual Assault"?  I doubt it.  The MeToo movement will be proven to be a shameless political stunt funded by George Soros and fueled by the media.  Not holding my breath for "women" to do the right thing, here.

BBO6MOa.img?h=791&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Hillary and Bill Clinton to go on tour this year

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fortyofforty said:

Bill and Hillary Clinton are about to go on a tour.  Yes, Bill and Hillary Clinton.  Billy "The Rapist" Clinton.  And Hillary "Bimbo Eruption" Clinton.  Is the MeToo movement going to harass the Clintons?  Is the MeToo movement going to protest, and shout, and bang on doors?  Is the MeToo movement going to organize protest marches?  Is the MeToo movement going to carry placards that say "I Believe Juanita" and signs that say "Believe the Victims of Sexual Assault"?  I doubt it.  The MeToo movement will be proven to be a shameless political stunt funded by George Soros and fueled by the media.  Not holding my breath for "women" to do the right thing, here.

BBO6MOa.img?h=791&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Hillary and Bill Clinton to go on tour this year

• Like 1