Minnesota: Muslims say they prefer to leave the US and live under Sharia law in Saudi Arabia or Somalia

pipedreams

Well, all the folks from NY, NJ and MA who occupy FL constantly piss and moan about how horrible it is here and how much better their beloved home state is in every conceivable way, yet they stay, and their family & friends keep coming.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

All I can say is BYE.

"Minnesota Streets: Filmmaker discovers many American Muslims favor sharia law over USA constitutional Law.
They say they prefer to leave the US and move to Saudi Arabia or Somalia to live under Sharia law."

https://www.freespeechtime.com/2017/10/minnesota-muslims-say-they-prefer-to.html

great!

Many residents wish they would too.  They deserve Sharia Law.  It will get a serious wound here.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, PBCounty said:

Well, all the folks from NY, NJ and MA who occupy FL constantly piss and moan about how horrible it is here and how much better their beloved home state is in every conceivable way, yet they stay, and their family & friends keep coming.   

What's worse is that when they get there, they vote for all the same **** that ruined the state they're running from.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Pistolay said:

What's worse is that when they get there, they vote for all the same **** that ruined the state they're running from.

Well..…………………………...we ARE talking thirteenth century mentality.

i`m not gonna hold my breath until the flights boarding.

they have it gravy here,damn near a protected class already.

they have voting blocks.

neighborhoods.

free healthcare.

business communities.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/05/14/state-investigating-fraud-at-10-mn-daycare-providers

and Terrorist money laundering.

only way they`re going back is if the FBI finds out they`re true identity or they want to go to a terrorist training camp.

• Thanks 1

The best part about these clowns and their ilk, is they don't seem to understand that if you go to a place like that and complain about the government and the way things are done, they imprison you or kill you.  Yet they b**ch about it here with no repercussions (as it should be in a free country) and say it's better there

On 10/8/2018 at 7:02 PM, Collim1 said:

1472FF18-4627-4FB3-B9E4-D6B3EC9155C6.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2018 at 9:47 PM, Mike said:

Wonderful, if anybody is close by PLEASE ask them to stop by Dearborn MI and pick up a few thousand friends for the trip.

I will 2nd the motion!

I was born in Dearborn MI & lived there until I was 13. My family bought a business in another part of the state & moved away in 1979. Dearborn looks VERY different these days.

• Like 2