Dinner TBO style

TBO

I went over to a friend’s house to watch last night’s UFC Fight. What a night. Conor McGregor lost to his nemesis, Khabib Nurmagomedov, during the 4th Round when he Tapped Out and submitted to a choke hold. Khabib lost his mind after the fight, jumped over the Cage and assaulted McGregor’s Trainer. Then one of Khabib’s Trainers climbed into the Cage and blind sided McGregor with bare knuckles. Vanna White refused to put the Belt on Khabib. There was nearly a riot in the Arena with the large number of Russian and Irish Fans angry or disappointed, respectively. They are all lucky that I wasn’t there as I would have cleared the place out.

My friend made a big pot of chili, pinto beans and corn bread for everyone that showed up. Quite excellent, I should say. Between the UFC Fights and the good food, it was a capital evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went over to a friend’s house to watch last night’s UFC Fight. What a night. Conor McGregor lost to his nemesis, Khabib Nurmagomedov, during the 4th Round when he Tapped Out and submitted to a choke hold. Khabib lost his mind after the fight, jumped over the Cage and assaulted McGregor’s Trainer. Then one of Khabib’s Trainers climbed into the Cage and blind sided McGregor with bare knuckles. Vanna White refused to put the Belt on Khabib. There was nearly a riot in the Arena with the large number of Russian and Irish Fans angry or disappointed, respectively. They are all lucky that I wasn’t there as I would have cleared the place out.

My friend made a big pot of chili, pinto beans and corn bread for everyone that showed up. Quite excellent, I should say. Between the UFC Fights and the good food, it was a capital evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least 3 of Khabib's guys got arrested (little bird told me).

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Like 1