Brett Kavanaugh Confirmed, Possibly Most Conservative Supreme Court Since 1934

Glocks4Freedom

I have my fingers crossed that Kavanaugh will live up to expectations.  Not to be a Debbie Downer, but he was a Bush appointee to the D.C. circuit court.  Chief Justice Roberts was also a Bush appointee, and we know how he turned out.☹️

Edited by Hannie Caulder

55 minutes ago, Hannie Caulder said:

I have my fingers crossed that Kavanaugh will live up to expectations.  Not to be a Debbie Downer, but he was a Bush appointee to the D.C. circuit court.  Chief Justice Roberts was also a Bush appointee, and we know how he turned out.☹️

Big difference - Kava enjoys beer and cannot be shamed by admitting it. Also, having being "appointable" during W's years is not a sin per se. 

Edited by Glocks4Freedom
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Hannie Caulder said:

He’s gonna be good!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

Kick her ass out of office and send her to the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge for 20 years... no clothes on!

The wolves would probably eat her, so the question becomes, do we really want to poison that many wolves?  

Hawk