Brett Kavanaugh Confirmed, Possibly Most Conservative Supreme Court Since 1934

Glocks4Freedom

:snoopy::wave::cheerleader::460::banana::fred::wave::snoopy:

https://www.apnews.com/8234f0b8a6194d8b89ff79f9b0c94f35/Senate-near-Kavanaugh-approval-after-epic-struggle

The vote gave Trump his second appointee to the court, tilting it further to the right and pleasing conservative voters who might have revolted against GOP leaders had Kavanaugh’s nomination flopped. Democrats hope that the roll call, exactly a month from elections in which House and Senate control are in play, will prompt infuriated women and liberals to stream to the polls to oust Republicans.

All the while, crowds of demonstrators — mostly Kavanaugh opponents — ricocheted around the Capitol’s grounds and hallways, raising tensions, chanting slogans, interrupting lawmakers’ debates, confronting senators and often getting arrested.

Democrats leapt to oppose him, saying that past statements and opinions showed he’d be a threat to the Roe v. Wade case that assured the right to abortion. They said he also seemed too ready to rule for Trump in a possible federal court case against the president.

Kavanaugh would replace the retired Justice Anthony Kennedy, who was a swing vote on issues such as abortion, campaign finance and same-sex marriage.

fl.jpg.1b03140f36c18f12cbd08ca6371395ee.jpg

There wasn't much fluster over the last election, because Hillary was an absolute guaranteed shoe-in.

They sent up the usual flack with Gorsuch, but seemed to take it as some kind of an unavoidable penance.

This time they went full psycho/*****-hat/Mad Maxine/triggered/lib-nuts.

It's not too hard to find some very popular communist websites, where their heads aren't even exploding anymore;  they are melting into a gelatinous goo, right on their shoulders.

lol. 

• Like 1

Yes!  

Truly great news!

But I worry about how the leftists are going to respond.  The media and the guerilla resistance leaders like pelosi and Waters have whipped them into a self-entitled frenzy.

I predict more violence against Republicans which the media will try to sweep under the rug.

53 minutes ago, sticks said:

Democrats have a plan of attack :

(1) Get a democrat elected as president.

(2) Get the old liberal justices of the Supreme Court to retire and appoint young liberals to replace them.

Yawn. Wake me in six years when you have a chance.

16 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

... doubling the number of Justices.

Rosovelt tried to do that, and and had to back off in a hurry due to the public reaction.  Lincoln had fifteen or sixteen, but he ignored them if the rulings were inconvenient.  That is also no longer possible due to public reaction.  

Hawk

That RINO cow, Lisa Moo-Cow-ski tried to have it both ways by voting "Present" so that Senator Steve Daines of Montana could attend his daughter's wedding. If she had voted "yes" wouldn't hat have accomplished the same thing?

Still, there is much cause for celebration. no other Rino caved to the radical Left except Murkowski. Hopefully there will be another vacancy in the near future. Sotomayor is not in the best of health and Ginsburg doesn't look good but she is such a partisan hack that she won't step down even if they have to put her on life support. today is a great day in America.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Historian said:

Yawn. Wake me in six years when you have a chance.

It's not my plan. I'm about as conservative as you can get. This is what I heard a democrat say over the last 12 hours.

Edited by sticks
spelling

7 hours ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

I dig that! He's a family dude who's not scared to admit he enjoys beer 

About the only respect I had for Obama was at seeing that picture of him when he was a kid, wearing that hat and blazing-up.

A normal 60's / 70's kid.

Jus' keepin' it real!

10 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

Why was it a complete non-issue for Obama to burn-out,

but Kavanaugh being a drunken frat-boy is the end of the world?

Truly amazing, isn't it?

The complete hypocrisy of Democrat Turds is astounding, but even more so is that they do not care that their hypocrisy is in full view of America.

Weed/cocaine use by Choom Gang Obama good - Kavanaugh drinking beer bad??

Image result for obama smoking weed.url

untitled.png

Edited by paul45
  • Like 2