Stop the beeping!

Wayward Son

34 minutes ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

Buckle Up!

Yeah, that would be my guess and if your belt is on try buckling all the other belts in the car and see if it goes away.  There may be a bad sensor in one of the seats indicating it is occupied when it isn't.

• Like 1

First guess is seat belt not buckled. Next guess is one of the doors is not closed all the way. This includes trunk. Another guess would be that it is a warning of some fluid being low. Some cars have a warning system for low windshield washer fluid, etc. Good luck. Let us know what it is when you figure it out.

On 10/5/2018 at 10:18 PM, Wayward Son said:

Every time I drive my wife's car the damn thing beeps for about a mile. It starts out slow and then quits with a quick series of dings.

Any idea of what It could be?

It's the alarm alerting you it's time for you to learn something about cars.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Blinker fluid is low, usually.

Any lights coming on?  Any gages acting weird?  Is the car doing anything strange?  Does it have a large center display?  If so, does it say anything?

Speaking of the car - what make/model/year is it?

Blinker fluid?  Is that like the 100 yards of shoreline I used to send new sailors to find? Or military bearings?

The seat belt ding is one of those that gets more urgent the longer you ignore it.  Certainly sounds like what you are hearing.

You can likely turn it off with a series of actions with the ignition, all OEM's are different.

Better thing is just to buckle up.  They are stone age tech, but they really work.

fuses are made to be take out for a reason , one think that urks me on new vehicles is that stupid pad wear sensor , so by the time you need new pads  the sensor  beeps , then you need new pads  and a 50 dollar new sensor .  im old school , if you are an adult and need a sensor to tell you when you need brakes  you need a bicycle .  

zip tied those bitches outta the way.