TIME TRAVELER passes lie detector test lol

ASH

Isn't it odd, that every person that claims to have traveled in time, always has a criticism of present day, and says that we must change to day,  to improve their perception of the future.

What if the future they saw isn't reality.  then if we listen to them we could be condemning humanity, instead of saving it.  I think I'll wait and see how it goes!

• Like 2

I was thinking about time travel the other day and the missing component to many of these time travel shows is space travel.  Say you travel just one hour ahead, this planet is in a very different spot in the universe based on rotation around the sun and the rotation of the sun in the galaxy to isolate just two elements.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Isn't it odd, that every person that claims to have traveled in time, always has a criticism of present day, and says that we must change to day,  to improve their perception of the future.

No. As it turns out these are the good old days... ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Willing to bet that lie detectors were found to be too easy to fool

That part was proven in the 1960’s.  Some of the Americans working for the Soviets passed yearly lie detector tests.  One of the questions being, “Have you any knowledge of how to beat a lie detector?”  

As for them being discarded anytime soon, think snowball in ...  Look at how the dems are pushing Ford’s having taken one.  

Hawk

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

That part was proven in the 1960’s.  Some of the Americans working for the Soviets passed yearly lie detector tests.  One of the questions being, “Have you any knowledge of how to beat a lie detector?”  

As for them being discarded anytime soon, think snowball in ...  Look at how the dems are pushing Ford’s having taken one.  

Hawk

The less people know the more passionate they are about what they have heard.

I have no idea how you can correct them.  

The majority is never right. Never, I tell you! That's one of these lies in society that no free and intelligent man can help rebelling against. Who are the people that make up the biggest proportion of the population -- the intelligent ones or the fools?” HENRIK IBSEN, An Enemy of the People

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard

The trouble with this country is that there are too many politicians who believe, with a conviction based on experience, that you can fool all of the people all of the time.” Franklin Pierce Adams

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” Plato

“How does so much [false news] get into the American newspapers, even the good ones? Is it because journalists, as a class, are habitual liars, and prefer what is not true to what is true? I don't think it is. Rather, it is because journalists are, in the main, extremely stupid, sentimental and credulous fellows -- because nothing is easier than to fool them -- because the majority of them lack the sharp intelligence that the proper discharge of their duties demands.” Henry Louis Mencken - Prejudices: A Selection, p. 220

"A fool may be known by six things: anger, without cause; speech, without profit; change, without progress; inquiry, without object; putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends." - Arabian Proverbfr

'Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.' – Euripides

'The common people like to be deceived. Deceived let them be.' -Roman Proverb

A comfortable false hood will always win out over an uncomfortable truth.

A drunk mans' words are a sober mans' thoughts.

A halo has to fall only a few inches to become a noose.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain!

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Character is what you are. Reputation is what people think you are.

Excuses are the easiest things to manufacture, and the hardest things to sell.

Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is, the less noise it makes.

It is easy to be flexible when one is spineless.

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

The true test of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be caught.

Truth is that which, when ignored, does not go away.

• Like 2

Time travel isn't that hard. Last night I focused my chi with my furniture fixed in proper fung shui harmony and let go of my suffering in accordance with the 4 noble truths by holding a mirror and saying Dolly Llama 4 times and let go of my conscious interference.  And when I woke up it was 7 hours in the future. 

Dolly-LLama-copy.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

“How does so much [false news] get into the American newspapers, even the good ones? Is it because journalists, as a class, are habitual liars, and prefer what is not true to what is true? I don't think it is. Rather, it is because journalists are, in the main, extremely stupid, sentimental and credulous fellows -- because nothing is easier than to fool them -- because the majority of them lack the sharp intelligence that the proper discharge of their duties demands.” Henry Louis Mencken - Prejudices: A Selection, p. 220

And that illustrates that a corrupt libtard press wasn't new even in the 60s janice. Aside from corruption a lot of modern reporters also lack an adeptness at language usage and proof reading that was considered mandatory in better times. You may remember an old syndicated columnist named Mike Royko. While he was considerably more liberal than either of us he had better manners than modern libtards and his use of language and proper diligence at proof reading his columns before publishing them show a marked contrast to a bunch of the spin cycle journalists who hastily post merde online and for major publications lately.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, racerford said:

We heard that lie detector tests were fail proof in the Kavanaugh hearings, right? So this guy must be telling the truth about time travel.  I am sure all the Democrats will back this guy's story now.

The  last time I had to take a test I n.a. told the guy running it his machine sucked. But he was the detector. We compared notes on where both trained and his final report said he couldn't reliably test me.

These things are a joke.