The new Mandy Baxter

astepup

19 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

O.k., give me some info on this please. Tim Allen/Taylor? What's the deal about this program, they rip on libs?

Did they get cancelled, and then picked up by another network?

Yes cancelled by CBS (for ripping on libs) and picked up by Fox (so they can rip on libs).  They were actually one of CBS's highest viewing shows.

Molly Ephraim played Mandy Baxter. She was memorable in the role and when it was announced Last Man Standing had been picked up, she had already made prior commitments. There was no way she would be able to return and the role was recast.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/mandy-baxter-what-happened-to-the-daughter-on-last-man-standing-who-is-the-new-girl/

Molly Ephram is hot (and she is fricking hilarious).  I hope the commitments she made help her move her career forward.  I'd like to see more of her.  

But, there is nothing wrong with the way her replacement looks.  She played Darlene (one of Rooster's conquests) on The Ranch

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/09/molly-mccook-last-man-standing/ 

best_serial_cover_full_the-ranch_stagion

Edited by minervadoe

Tim Allen runs a Bass Pro style store in Denver and constantly rips Obama, Hillary, and his bleeding heart Canadian son-in-law throughout the series.

Of his three daughters, the youngest is his little mini-me who just joined the Air Force after not getting accepted by West Point. The middle one is a dumb as a box of rocks fashion designer who leans hard left. The oldest had a kid in high school with the previously mentioned Canadian and seems to be in the middle, possibly leaning right.

While it was ABC's second highest rated sitcom, it was not renewed shortly after season 6 closed in 2017. ABC claims the fact that they didn't own the show, and would have to pay more for it due to the ratings, was the reason they replaced it with the now failed resurrection of  Roseanne. 

It has since moved to FOX, the sister network of the studio that owns it.

I've been watching this series, starting from the beginning.

I can't believe I missed a conservative biased program on regular TV, but it is definitely just that.

I'm been a Tim Allen fan from Tool Time, and I didn't even know he had a new show. This goes to show how I've just stopped watching regular TV.

I don't like the new Mandy or the new Boyd.

I do find references made on the show about Tool Time. Especially when the restaurant owner, (previous middle son of Tool Time) made his appearance on the older shows. 

But overall the references to the libs and other things really have me cracking up. Not so much with the new show.

Also, did anyone notice after season one Kristin got replaced? At the start of season 2 she was made to look a lot like the season 1 version and eventually changed up her hair style and color. 

Sneaky bastages but exposed. Muaahahahahahah