Sicario; Day Of The Soldado

M&P15T

Just watched it;

Absolutely, hands-down one of the top 3-4 movies I have ever seen, and one I would never recommend to anyone. As a movie, as a creation, it's amazing. Incredible cinematography, locations, story-line, characters, etc. A truly epic, engrossing film that is as thought-provoking as it is topical. But as entertainment?.......no. It's jut 2 hours of sheer brutality. 

What do ya'll think of it?

11 minutes ago, Valmet said:

Haven’t seen it yet but really enjoyed the first one. 

Having seen both, I think the first was amazing, and equally brutal, but tinged with PC bullshit by the casting of a female FBI HRT team leader.

DOTS skips the PC bullshit, and is just brutal. At the end of the movie, there's nothing positive to take out of watching it. Not that it isn't a fantastic movie, it's just brutal and negative all the way through.

3 hours ago, M&P15T said:

Just watched it;

Absolutely, hands-down one of the top 3-4 movies I have ever seen, and one I would never recommend to anyone. As a movie, as a creation, it's amazing. Incredible cinematography, locations, story-line, characters, etc. A truly epic, engrossing film that is as thought-provoking as it is topical. But as entertainment?.......no. It's jut 2 hours of sheer brutality. 

What do ya'll think of it?

Trailers look good.  I plan to watch it once it's available as a rental on streaming (Vudu, Prime, etc).  I haven't checked lately.

But I'll have to watch it when my kid is in bed.

I caught it at the dollar theater and thought it was great. Much better than I anticipated, and totally out of left field.

I'll be checking it out again to pick up whatever I may have missed.

Just pure "shoot 'em up" entertainment.

Looking forward to part three.